Bar Girls & the Expat

FreeTime

Man, I hate this, but have to agree with DN. :doah:

Faussy, you mean to tell me you *never* buy stuff for your GF, and none of the "2500" ever want some gift or whatnot from their BFs? That would be a first in history. ALL women from ALL cultures demand tokens of affection. Even in the animal kingdom this is true!

Cheers,

SD

True I suppose. I have met girls who didn't want anything, and I have met "non whores" or "GTGs" who hit me up for the moon.

You Pay one way or another. Sometimes your payment is not measured in terms of money.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, I hate this, but have to agree with DN. :doah:

Faussy, you mean to tell me you *never* buy stuff for your GF, and none of the "2500" ever want some gift or whatnot from their BFs? That would be a first in history. ALL women from ALL cultures demand tokens of affection. Even in the animal kingdom this is true!

Cheers,

SD

Goal posts are being moved.

The issue was about marrying for money.

Now we are onto tokens of affection.

Of course I have bought things for my GF. As she has for me.

My point is easy for all to understand. Many TGs marry for relationships reasons, not for pure financial gain.

DN can make snide pathetic comments all he wants. He clearly doesn't know anything about the middle class Thai society i hang out in. Maybe hanging with bargirls will warp your views DN?

"Ok, MS and DN...I can only give examples from the 2,500 or so middle class Thais I know and have talked to about this subect at points. I could be wrong though. "

Faustian,

you could do the same study with 2500 chickens, or even plastic tables you would probably find out the same result. It mostly reflects your own loath for money. Be less biaised and you would notice there is some good GF/wife material around which have some financial and material ambition in life, probably including including the 2500 or so thai girls you interviewed so complacently.

Try and stick to the point fuckwit.

You've moved this point all over the place and very far from the original point. Your inability to interpret the written word isn't my problem.

fuckwitt ??

"oh please Dullnight/everybody don't become personnal... you know I'm going through a very hard time now "

:wanker: such a game you are...

Now I will sharpen slightly my point, plastic tables might the best choice for you, they offer the level of criticism you can take. Now go back and whine, dumbass.

Try and stick to the point fuckwit.

You've moved this point all over the place and very far from the original point. Your inability to interpret the written word isn't my problem.

Umm...anyone had a good enchilada in California lately?

Yes, I just had some, Carnitas and cheese.

fuckwitt ??

"oh please Dullnight/everybody don't become personnal... you know I'm going through a very hard time now "

Now I will sharpen slightly my point, plastic tables might the best choice for you, they offer the level of criticism you can take. Now go back and whine, dumbass.

Onto ignore you will go.

You have nothing of value to contribute to this forum.

fuckwitt ??

Now I will sharpen slightly my point' date=' plastic tables might the best choice for you, they offer the level of criticism you can take. Now go back and whine, dumbass.[/quote']

Onto ignore you will go.

You have nothing of value to contribute to this forum.

Or life in general.

Archived