Who really won the Olympics?

Neo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was englands contribution to the closing ceremony? A double decker bus and a footballer past his prime...how awful.

What did you expect, fish & chips? I mean, apart from bringing Big Ben over, what else is there? Of course, showing off the Queen Mary would have been a nice touch, and if you'd asked, I'm sure we'd let you borrow it. :neener:

it doesn't matter what events the medals were won in.

some Countries are historically stronger at certain events then others.

the Brits have been strong in Rowing,Cycling and Sailing for Years,it's up to other Countries to catch us up,not up to us to lower our standards.

same as that we have to try and catch the Americans up in the Sprints and catch up the Africans in the Long Distance Athlete events,not that that will happen in my lifetime.

the record books will show that the Chinese won because of their haul of Gold medals.

until another system is bought in then that will be what happens in the future.

maybe people with a disagreement about this system would like to give their alternative suggestions.

and all this talk about the Chinese cheating with some of their Team.

of course we all know that no other Country has ever bent the rules in the past to their advantage.

and i see some other Countries have been disqualified this Olympics for doing naughty things.

and that includes horses..............

Archived