Who really won the Olympics?

Neo

Anyway, from that little snippet of english culture...I'm now officially dreading the 2012 Olympics. I suspect the english are going to fuck it right up. To me the opening and closing ceremonies the Chinese put on were awesome. The facilities, design and look of the structures simply amazing. I can't see the english doing anything even remotely as good. I worry.

Really, how do you top the Chinese? Sydney was good...But for me nothing will beat this Olympics.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The facilities, design and look of the structures simply amazing. I can't see the english doing anything even remotely as good. I worry.

Really, how do you top the Chinese? Sydney was good...But for me nothing will beat this Olympics.

Actually most of the facilities were designed in Australia and constructed by Australian companies as will be the case in Manchester.

Manchester?.

what new is being built in Manchester?.

i know the 2012 Olympics will be spread around the Country but don't know what will be based in Manchester.

the City has the best veledrome in England,Eastlands will have no problem hosting Athletics or Football.

and Old Trafford Football Ground will host most Games apart from Wembley.

and a good swimming complex in the City.

but i don't know what other events might be held in the City.

but the Arena's they already have are only a few Years old due to the Commonwealth Games a few Years back.

No....Andrew Roberts fucked Wembley through greed.

Was always to be a Bovis Lend Lease/Multiplex joint tender until Roberts decided to pull a shifty on BLL and submit an independent tender under cutting the joint bid.

The BLL union relationship was going to solve the labor issues. When they got cut out of the picture the unions decided to fuck over Multiplex.

Archived