Thailand to issue new immigration card

rookie

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summary on current in and- out-of Thailand situation , flying Thai :

Out :

F , a virgin in light blue uniform takes traveller by the hand til subject safely arrives at the F lounge where subject is troubled by 5 people to eat or drink something . Said virgin takes passport and puts it on the immigration officer's desk due to assumed work overload of traveller .

C , traveller has to walk unaccompanied through same immigration as F , no difference in operational speed

Y , no immediate comment possible . No money no honey I would guess . The dullnight suggestion just to walk through C checkin would work only if none of the many attendants would stop cheating subject due to obvious lack of checkin activities . In front of officer's desk another woman doublechecks boarding card . The dullnight-suggestion is therefore not recommended .

IN :

F , a virgin in light blue uniform puts arriving traveller on trolley and races through airport to F and diplomat immigration , accompanies traveller to baggage counter where several " concierges " deal with possible luggage . Nice procedure , highly recommended .

C , a long walk on own feet or wheelchair to immigration where traveller is requested to queue between budget people , the latter partially dressed badly or Chinese . Due to scandalous Thai decision not to offer F on flights from Mainland China into BKK even sophisticated quality travellers would have to wait in long queues which can be avoided by simply hitting the F/Diplomat counters . Discerning gentlemen in Italian suits are always welcome . If officer happens to be in bad mood and asks for qualifying details , silly answers like " I am the ambassador of peace " do definitly help , we are on Thai soil .

Y , see under C

That's correct, I fly Y most of the time. I own my own company, and would rather put the money in my pocket instead of TGs. I have no issues flying Y...I've trained myself to deal with it.

Cheers,

SD

Sir ,

which does only indicate that the Suadum Inc. does not partake in any income tax declaration system anywhere . Because declaring taxes would mean the difference between C and Y shrinks to a bare minimum due to compamy related cost . Plus the extra miles for C and comfortable circumstances . I strongly recommend to reconsider this policy at the earliest convenience .

" The dullnight suggestion just to walk through C checkin would work only if none of the many attendants would stop cheating subject due to obvious lack of checkin activities "

Dear Sir, mate, I was actually helping Damen with the way when travelling on a J ticket, not Y, C and J both meaning Royal Silk Class in that case...

Archived