Thai Passport, how do they get one?

Old Hippie

I had heard that they stopped asking for the house papers due to computerized records, but I did not know anyone who could confirm that, so I was erring on the side of caution.

Sounds as if they've moved the office since I've been there too...

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think OH is in HK. :dunno:

Hm, maybe not. I felt a disturbance in the Force that binds Wanchai district, and thought it might be OH paying a visit. That, plus I saw the spitting image of Freddie Mercury prance onto the MTR a couple nights ago, followed by a Guatemalan-looking cabana boy with an armful of fresh towels and bottles of massage oil, labeled "Ramon" in black marker... Someone else, I guess.

YimSiam

What do you say? You call me a "Guatamalan-Looking Cabana boy?" How dare ju do a that y insulta me chu puto! for su informacion, I am A Puerto Rican, and I no jest a "cabana boy" Chulo, I am the manager of towel boys at a bigest bath house in San Francicso! So chu recuardo that Cholo for the next time Ramon will be a very upset with chu! Now Obesa me, and say chu sorry!

You call me a "Guatamalan-Looking Cabana boy?"

Jai yen, jai yen, it's that thing They do when they get rubbed the wrong way - just pet a little bit, smooth out the ruffles, and they usually settle down as quickly as they got worked up...

R the TB, KS must've edited me or something, or maybe I just mistyped a word or two... What I actually meant to write before translation and editing, I think, was: "a well-structured young man with something of that royal Central American highlands' heritage to his cheekbones swished along beyond the Freddie Mercury clone, stolen PB Hotel towels cradled in one crooked arm..."

Check your pockets, he usually gets away with something or other...

YimSiam

Archived