Where's The Outrage?

Hugh_Hoy

Actually Chappie' date=' YF has just as much right as anyone here to voice his opinion regardless of his age or work experience. You sound like my dad :surprised: [/quote']

Voice it, sure, but appreciate being wrong and learn from errors of judgement/understanding. I know he's a nice guy from having briefly met him, but my god some of his views are terrifyingly naive. However, I do think that he has the potential to develop. RY seems incapable.

In what areas am I wrong? Stating someone is wrong just because you think so, or has a much different view on things, does not disqualify there remarks/actions. That just means there different-not wrong.

Regarding chappies post, my age shouldn't be my "downfall" as much as your stupidness souldn't stop you from living your dreams. :)

Calling someone's whose education and intellect is vastly superior to your's "dumb as wood" is impolite, as well as slightly ironic coming from someone as retarded as you.

Half your posts are about Rogie!!!! What did you expect me to conclude about your level of education? Your obsession with Rogie gets out of hand sometimes and it clouds your judgement in your ever so "smart" posts. Does that wipe away some of your tears?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you know YF, having an intelligent debate with RY is pretty much impossible, as RY quickly resorts to infantile name calling and bible quoting. So rather than engage him in intelligent debate, I have found it is much more fun to mock his arrogance and stupidity, and watch as his meds go out of balance. Cruel, but hysterical.

You, on the other hand, are apparently not as imbalanced as RY ... just not very bright.

Archived