Where's The Outrage?

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually Chappie' date=' YF has just as much right as anyone here to voice his opinion regardless of his age or work experience. You sound like my dad :surprised: [/quote']

Voice it, sure, but appreciate being wrong and learn from errors of judgement/understanding. I know he's a nice guy from having briefly met him, but my god some of his views are terrifyingly naive. However, I do think that he has the potential to develop. RY seems incapable.

In what areas am I wrong? Stating someone is wrong just because you think so, or has a much different view on things, does not disqualify there remarks/actions. That just means there different-not wrong.

Regarding chappies post, my age shouldn't be my "downfall" as much as your stupidness souldn't stop you from living your dreams. :)

Actually Chappie' date=' YF has just as much right as anyone here to voice his opinion regardless of his age or work experience. You sound like my dad :surprised: [/quote']

Voice it, sure, but appreciate being wrong and learn from errors of judgement/understanding. I know he's a nice guy from having briefly met him, but my god some of his views are terrifyingly naive. However, I do think that he has the potential to develop. RY seems incapable.

In what areas am I wrong? Stating someone is wrong just because you think so, or has a much different view on things, does not disqualify there remarks/actions. That just means there different-not wrong.

Regarding chappies post, my age shouldn't be my "downfall" as much as your stupidness souldn't stop you from living your dreams. :)

Calling someone's whose education and intellect is vastly superior to your's "dumb as wood" is impolite, as well as slightly ironic coming from someone as retarded as you.

Geeez, RC...two guys feel the need to boast about their supposedly genius IQ's and we gotta start calling folks "retarded" and "dumb as wood". I wonder what a shrink would say about folks who feel the need to brag about IQ scores. Would they say the same about guys who brag that their dick is bigger than the next guy's?

As an aside, I've found the "board genius's" long on spouting opinion and very short on supplying problem-solving answers in most "debates".

HH

It's a boast to state a fact?

I apologise for such uncouth behaviour.

I'm also in the top 5% for height. Is that a boast?

I think plenty of problem-solving answers are supplied where relevant. We are hardly in a position to affect change, thus opinion is spouted forth, something you've been known to indulge in from time to time!

Btw, my dick is bigger :neener:

HH, why are you complaing about Mekong and Rchapstick discussing about their IQs?

Don't you think it is a little odd to critize them about their IQs while at the same time you have never cut down the first person who started this IQ thing, claiming to be the smartest poster on this site and calls people by such names as retard?

BT...I did not complain. I made an observation and asked a question. If somebody thinks their IQ or height makes them superior (and they must, or they wouldn't note it), I'd say it is like bragging about dick size. Doesn't mean shit. It's what you do with those things and how you use them.

BTW, to be pulled into school yard taunts by RY, who is obviously trolling at times, has to get me wondering how valid those IQ scores might be.

HH

Archived