Where's The Outrage?

Hugh_Hoy

So, Obama fans... Weeks ago the lefties here were yelling about bailout money to the tune of up to 700 billion bucks (as proposed by the Bush Administration and supported by a Demoncrat-controlled Congress). Now, today's news is that Obama's financial advisors are likely to propose an additional 8.5 billion to one TRILLION plus tax reductions ! :banghead:

Seems like the Demoncrats are bound and determined to over-take Bush's 8-year deficit spending in their first year with a Demoncrat for Prez.

HH

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BT...you need to read the news more often. This is money that is not currently budgeted. And this is not "Bush's" budget that Obama will inherit. It is a budget submitted for Bush to sign that is submitted by a Demoncratically-controlled Congress. In addition to keeping up on the news, you might benefit by taking a night class in civics. :)

HH

So, Obama fans... Weeks ago the lefties here were yelling about bailout money to the tune of up to 700 billion bucks (as proposed by the Bush Administration and supported by a Demoncrat-controlled Congress). Now, today's news is that Obama's financial advisors are likely to propose an additional 8.5 billion to one TRILLION plus tax reductions ! :banghead:

Seems like the Demoncrats are bound and determined to over-take Bush's 8-year deficit spending in their first year with a Demoncrat for Prez.

HH

I think they've little choice but to spend their way out of the crisis. Not many options available.

So' date=' Obama fans... Weeks ago the lefties here were yelling about bailout money to the tune of up to 700 billion bucks (as proposed by the Bush Administration and supported by a Demoncrat-controlled Congress). Now, today's news is that Obama's financial advisors are likely to propose an additional 8.5 billion to one TRILLION plus tax reductions ! :banghead:

HH[/quote']

I think they've little choice but to spend their way out of the crisis. Not many options available.

The US government just spend one Trillion more than in expected in 2008 (especially for Verterans care). Soon there will be no money left to spend...

I wonder when China will start buy huge chunks of the US economy (or do they alread?).

So' date=' Obama fans... Weeks ago the lefties here were yelling about bailout money to the tune of up to 700 billion bucks (as proposed by the Bush Administration and supported by a Demoncrat-controlled Congress). Now, today's news is that Obama's financial advisors are likely to propose an additional 8.5 billion to one TRILLION plus tax reductions ! :banghead:

HH[/quote']

The US government just spend one Trillion more than in expected in 2008 (especially for Verterans care). Soon there will be no money left to spend...

I wonder when China will start buy huge chunks of the US economy (or do they alread?).

If the US government runs out of money and can no longer function, does that mean that Britain has to take over again and sort things out?

:hmmm:

Archived