Where's The Outrage?

Hugh_Hoy

BT...I did not complain. I made an observation and asked a question. If somebody thinks their IQ or height makes them superior (and they must, or they wouldn't note it), I'd say it is like bragging about dick size. Doesn't mean shit. It's what you do with those things and how you use them.

BTW, to be pulled into school yard taunts by RY, who is obviously trolling at times, has to get me wondering how valid those IQ scores might be.

HH

Highly flawed logic HH.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As an aside, I've found the "board genius's" long on spouting opinion and very short on supplying problem-solving answers in most "debates."

But at least we know how to punctuate :neener: 555555555

IDing the problem is the first step. You Reaganomics guys *still* won't admit the problem!

Cheers,

SD

BT...I did not complain. I made an observation and asked a question. If somebody thinks their IQ or height makes them superior (and they must' date=' or they wouldn't note it), I'd say it is like bragging about dick size. Doesn't mean shit. It's what you do with those things and how you use them.

BTW, to be pulled into school yard taunts by RY, who is obviously trolling at times, has to get me wondering how valid those IQ scores might be.

HH[/quote']

Highly flawed logic HH.

It really is a thing of beauty watching that genius-level IQ kick in. Vroooom!

BT...I did not complain. I made an observation and asked a question. If somebody thinks their IQ or height makes them superior (and they must' date=' or they wouldn't note it), I'd say it is like bragging about dick size. Doesn't mean shit. It's what you do with those things and how you use them.

HH[/quote']

Highly flawed logic HH.

It really is a thing of beauty watching that genius-level IQ kick in. Vroooom!

Most amusing coming from you.

Archived