I AM A WHITE KNIGHT

bust

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus many Burmese speak Indian so it overcomes a communication barrier.

Indian, bust? I'm surprised... Have a look at an Indian currency note and try to figure out which of the many scripts included on the bill is "Indian"... At least a dozen official languages and scripts, Hindi the most widely used, then English.

You are seriously failing in your duties as White Knight if you have not yet obtained the best possible not-forged-but-not-legitimately-obtained Thai hilltribe ID card for her by now... unless, of course, you've facilitated a genuine Thai ID? Get on it, man!

Congrats, you must be very relieved -- but in the end, what does a White Knight do, just ride around handing out favours and moving on? Or does he commit when he finds the right girl?

YimSiam

You raise very interesting points. Mate I still do not know how many languages she speaks and are not versed in the different dialogues ( I believe there are 26) of India.

Having said that her Nepalese mother would I assume means she speaks Napali and Hindi or perhaps Tamal.

No hilltribe ID but I did get her a Thai work permit (6000 baht) which she was carrying when she was arrested.

This time though it will probably have to be done through Burma as unless I am mistaken who past will now make it very difficult for her to gain any official papers in LOS

As a question without notice do thais fingerprint and photograph when charging someone?

Archived