Indian curries

gobbledonk

Hi All,

I know that many of you adore chilli, but I prefer a good curry personally. Still amused by the fact that the girls can eat chilli day and night, but they dont all take to curry with the same zest - have a very special restaurant trip planned for Ms Crazypants in 3 weeks time, and we'll see who likes 'spicy' when the spices arent those she is accustomed to :)

Gobble

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Okinawa, there are several Japanese style curry houses. Im not sure how these differ from true Indian curry. The spice used takes some getting used to and they even have a "spiciness scale" 1 to 10. I take a 6 and it lights me up pretty good.

I could eat curry every day.

Hi All,

I know that many of you adore chilli, but I prefer a good curry personally. Still amused by the fact that the girls can eat chilli day and night, but they dont all take to curry with the same zest - have a very special restaurant trip planned for Ms Crazypants in 3 weeks time, and we'll see who likes 'spicy' when the spices arent those she is accustomed to :)

Gobble

Is there a question here? :dunno:

If it is the best Indian in BKK(?), I'll throw out Rang Mahal, on the top of the Rembrandt.

Try the Sunday brunch...

Cheers,

SD -- Rang Mahal = Ms Vampirella approved, :up: :up: , (if that means anything LOL!)

If it is the best Indian in BKK(?), I'll throw out Rang Mahal, on the top of the Rembrandt.

Try the Sunday brunch...

Cheers,

SD -- Rang Mahal = Ms Vampirella approved, :up: :up: , (if that means anything LOL!)

Absolutely agree! BB and missBB approved.

Expect to pay 'higher-end' BKK prices tho....

BB

Archived