Demoncrats Pushing the US Off a Cliff

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Others might correct me, but I found it highly symbolic that a black GOP leader, (who was among other things elected for reaching out to non-whites) had to apologize to Rush who is a kind of obsessed with racism.

Kind of like Obama defending Jerimiah Wright until he realized he'd be a cooked goose if he continued to do so?

HH

HH,

Rush Limbaugh KNOWS you have been making unkind remarks about him. He KNOWS all. Quickly, very quickly, you must offer a contrite apology or you will be excommunicated from the ranks of the conservatives.

If governors, senators and the head of the RNC can't speak of his holiness, what makes you think you can. This is the lese majeste of the Republican party.

"Lese majeste of the Republican party"

55555555 So true. And I have yet to hear anything from HH (or anyone else) as to why multiple GOP *leaders* are sucking the cock of a drug-addicted, bigoted, kiddie-fiddling, moronic, lying, shock-jock...escalating him to a deity.

I just makes no sense at all. And the comparison to Sharpton is as lame as it gets. The debate equivalent of a punt on second down.

Cheers,

SD -- of course these *are* the same folks who think Caribou Barbie is qualified for a position greater than dog-catcher...

There is speculation that Rush' date=' leader of the Republican party, will run in 2012 for President with Sarah Palin as his running mate. [/quote']

Don't you think that this is nonsense? :content:

In a country where actors become govoners and presidents, and pro wrestlers get elected...no, I don't think far fetched at all, the American people are just that stupid...

Right now the GOP are leaderless. Steele is not the leader. Palin isn't. McCain isn't. Jindahl is petitioning for it and he's getting there but he is not there yet. There is a vacumn right now.

Rush Limbaugh appeals to the die hards. He's the only one bold enough to call out Obama so he's popular. Not only that, I think GOPers are desperate to have someone to cling to right now. There is no clear party doctrine or leadership.

They will find one.

Just as the Dems did after Carter. Just like they did after Bill Clinton.

Also, Obama is so popular that no one wants to make too many waves.

Just my guess, but for now its a wait and see to see if/when Obama makes a huge blunder. Then pounce. He will. Its inevitable. No President is immune from some major gaffe or blunder. Only the severity and how its handled differs amongst them.

Impossible! HH & Weird's magic tax fairy will come and make all the deficit spending turn into surpluses without doing anything! You just have that ol' GOP faith. See how well that's worked for the past 30 years?

Oh.

Wait.

Nevermind.

Cheers,

SD

Well borrowing more money from China or any other country for that matter is not a good alternative.

Archived