Demoncrats Pushing the US Off a Cliff

Hugh_Hoy

Wouldn't "Control" mean having a filibuster-proof majority and/or >50% and a president who won't veto your bills (or something like that).

Don't recall the Dems having either for the last 28 years.

I must have missed all of those Congressional hearings that Barney and Chris were holding in their respective oversight committees. Maybe they and their Demoncrat buddies were too busy paying attention to baseball and steroids? :banghead:

No matter,they're poised to fuck things up more in six weeks than you imply the Republicans did in 28 years. :neener:

HH

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well all I know is I was told by my tax preparer that California would be delayed in paying me the $600 they owe me. Could be a long wait...of course if I owed them it would be a different story. Already re figured my with holdings for next year' date=' and should break even or owe them...in the mean time fuck them, I want my money to stimulate the economy! [/quote']

Blame it on a Demoncrat legislature which for decades has ruled in CA. I'm tellin' ya, all it knows is how to borrow, borrow, borrow and spend, spend, spend. A bunch of fuckwits.

HH

Bullshit, will blame Arnie as much as will the dems. He got in on a dick suck and a back stab and has proven himself to be as impotent and useless as his predecessor. The facts are, you/we need to put "party loyalty" aside and get ALL these shit heads the fuck out of office...which will not happen as long as people insist on being blind party loyalists...

Well all I know is I was told by my tax preparer that California would be delayed in paying me the $600 they owe me. Could be a long wait...of course if I owed them it would be a different story. Already re figured my with holdings for next year' date=' and should break even or owe them...in the mean time fuck them, I want my money to stimulate the economy! [/quote']

Blame it on a Demoncrat legislature which for decades has ruled in CA. I'm tellin' ya, all it knows is how to borrow, borrow, borrow and spend, spend, spend. A bunch of fuckwits.

HH

Bullshit, will blame Arnie as much as will the dems. He got in on a dick suck and a back stab and has proven himself to be as impotent and useless as his predecessor. The facts are, you/we need to put "party loyalty" aside and get ALL these shit heads the fuck out of office...which will not happen as long as people insist on being blind party loyalists...

What surprises me is that you only put the blame on individual politicians. Don't you think that your political system has severe flaws? Take CA for example where the leading party can only pass the budget with the support of the opposition. As a result passed its budget only 4 times in schedule in the last 20 years...

Same, same with the national parliamentary system with the house and the senate. Albeit you might have a very powerful president, compared to other western democracies, he seems to be impotent occasionally, like we just saw with the earmarks when Reps and Dems fought in lockstep against Obama.

Limbaugh should be an embarassment to anybody who watches/listens to him. He's just an entertainer. Folks like conflict. It's the stuff that makes the world go around. He knows that and that's why he's so over the top on most stuff. I really don't think he could pass a pee test these days. (Saw a clip of him on another news show the other day and you can find more sane people in the looney bin.)

HH

Archived