Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

robaus

BB,

Iâ??ll continue sparring with you if you like, but youâ??re so irrational itâ??s a bit like trying to teach a pig to singâ?¦ itâ??s a waste of time and it upsets the pig.

I did not know I was upsetting you......

Did meet a girl many years ago on soi33, her name was Pig, if you believe it or not.

I asked 3 times, yes, her name was Pig.

Smart girl, even managed to teach her to sing the Hava Nagila !

How's that ?

For the sake of peace on the board, Iâ??ll give it a rest and await the UN report.

That is what I first suggested, did I not ?

The first smart thing you write in this thread.

And take your time replyng, I am going on a trip till monday, I have a nice BD weekend coming up.....

BB

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Sad that people judge before they even understand what the arguments is about....."

Ah, you can read my mind?

"By the same logic, even the Dutch and Belgian governements are now guilty of warcrimes in Afganistan...."

How are you certain they aren't? Ah, right, you haven't seen any links of it.

"Where are yours on Begin and Sharon for their alleged warcrimes convictions ?"

Ah, right, no convictions, no war crimes. Obviously justice works 100%.

I guess Thaksin isn't guilty of any crimes in that case either, right? And no one is to blame for the Zantika fire, or the seizure of the airport, or ....

"And where do you conclude in my postings that "Israel is always right" ???"

You are joking, right? :)

You are here vehemently denying any wrong doings by Israel without even willing to admit that firing rockets into heavily civilized areas might have been a bit overkill and reeking of intentionally targetting civilians (i.e. war crime).

"If Israelis did indeed use posphor bombs, then they did something unforgivable."

I guess they did something unforgivable then:

Israel admits using white phosphorous in attacks on Gaza

Sanuk!

Have not logged in for 1 week, lots of work and 2 funerals in 1 week will do that to you......

Hi,

"Sad that people judge before they even understand what the arguments is about....."

Ah, you can read my mind?

No, but apparantly you can read mine !

"By the same logic, even the Dutch and Belgian governements are now guilty of warcrimes in Afganistan...."

How are you certain they aren't?

LOL

"Where are yours on Begin and Sharon for their alleged warcrimes convictions ?"

Ah, right, no convictions, no war crimes. Obviously justice works 100%.

I guess Thaksin isn't guilty of any crimes in that case either, right? And no one is to blame for the Zantika fire, or the seizure of the airport, or ....

Thaksin has a court conviction and the Zantika fire is now a warcrime ???

You generalise too mutt and are grasping at straws.....

"And where do you conclude in my postings that "Israel is always right" ???"

You are joking, right? :)

You are here vehemently denying any wrong doings by Israel without even willing to admit that firing rockets into heavily civilized areas might have been a bit overkill and reeking of intentionally targetting civilians (i.e. war crime).

No, not at all.

You, on the other hand brush aside all my previous postings away with one stroke as they contradict your first statement about me.

Guess we'll agree to disagree.

"If Israelis did indeed use posphor bombs, then they did something unforgivable."

I guess they did something unforgivable then:

Israel admits using white phosphorous in attacks on Gaza

Yes they used it, no I do not approve of this at all, and yes it must be fully investigated.

BB

Guest lazyphil

it seems ridiculas saying one bomb is acceptable and thers not.......bombs maim and kill regardless if clusters, daisy cutters, kasarm or posphor.....or conventional....its just grasping at straws to find israel guilty of protecting herself. pathetic imo.

Guest lazyphil

<>

what about the individual 'soldiers' (zero disipline or command) on the rampage, the peaceful muslims....those poor oppressed muslim boys on camels raping and killing....will they get their day in court. unlike israeli soldiers who are actually trying to protect a nation from mindless terrorism they're just ruthless thugs butchering women and kids for what purpose?

its just grasping at straws to find israel guilty of protecting herself

If Israel could work out a way to annihilate the entire world around them without harming themselves in the process, I am sure they would do it.

They are murdering scum and it's about time something was done about them.

Hi,

BB:

"it is not a crime."

Times Online:

"but it is banned from deployment in civilian areas"

"the firing of phosphorus shells at a UN school in Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza Strip on January 17"

Looks like a crime to me.

Besides, if they were so sure that what they did was fully legal, why deny it for several days and only admit to it after insurmountable evidence is produced?

Phil, I am not saying the Muslims are right either. They too are guilty of atrocities, but it does annoy me that Israel continually tries to act as the victim while it is obvious that they are a big part of the problem in the region.

As my Mom is wont to say: "Where there are 2 fighting, there are 2 to blame."

Sanuk!

Archived