Sarkozy says burqas are not welcome in France

Flashermac

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what I mean, Flash.... and yes, technically you're right.

But if you want to get technical, then lets call it "religious discrimination" then.

Gotcha. But it is ironic that Muslims in countries that restrict the rights of members of other religions in their own countries protest when western nations do something similar. Try bringing a Bible into Saudi and see what happens. Try wearing a Buddhist amulet etc. Which country wanted to execute some Filipinos a few years back because they were caught having Catholic prayer meetings in private? Try entering Mecca if you are not a Muslim and see what happens to you. Non-Catholics can visit the Vatican without getting whacked by the Swiss Guards.

p.s. I really don't give a damn what the Froggies do. I just posted it as news.

Hi,

"But it is ironic that Muslims in countries that restrict the rights of members of other religions in their own countries protest when western nations do something similar."

This is my biggest gripe with Muslims as well. I really don't give a shit what someone beliefs AS LONG AS THEY DON'T TRY TO FORCE THEIR BELIEFS ON ME!

Sanuk!

I'm just surprised that the Boards resident 'night in shining armour' shares the same views as Muslims on the treatment of women. :rolleyes:

You flatter me Munchie......but my point is not about sharing the views of muslims but about the arrogance of a twat in France deciding what people should wear.

Archived