2009 Ashes Series

MooNoi

Probably having egg, chips and beans being English wouldn't they??? Either that or a chicken tikka massala!!

Whatever our mob are having, hope there is something performance enhancing in it!!

Can't believe Mitchell Johsnon is bowling so crap after being deadly in Sth Africa recently!! :banghead:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fark...

This is depressing!! :shakehead

Hauritz is injured and won't bowl again... Ponting can't set a decent field, Haddin can't keep and Cook and Strauss are smashing us all around the park.

Get Warney out of the commentary box and into some creams and get him out there!!

I'm going to bed! :(

Me to. It was a typical England performance, i.e., make a good start and then collapse, so I along with everyone else on the planet assumed that Australia would score a bunch of runs easily, but...........England bowled superbly (a bit lucky with Pontings dismissal) and now the Aussies are in deep shit.

Can't believe the Composite Side didn't enforce the follow-on. :shakehead

Gutless.

Now they've lots both openers in quick succession, they could be in some do-do if they lost a couple more quickly.

Doesn't look like an interesting game on paper, but since lunch today (day 3) it's getting more intruiging.

Shove 20/20 and one-dayers up your arse... test match cricket is the real deal!! :thumbup:

Archived