Non-Thai news revisited

khunsanuk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS is right

"The censorship people just never seem to give up."

is the bit I'd referred to.

In fact it was itsmedave who'd made the point and in his following post had said

"CTO is an awesome guy whom I like and admire...but he's wrong here."

Which effectively agrees with me. Don't see any personal attacks on him? Why am I being selected for such special treatment?

I would also agree with itsmedave here as well. I like you too CTO.

It appears you've taken this very personally and lashed out, at me, which is a little odd.

KS,

I'll do what I can, but I don't like to contribute unless I've got something really good to say, and not being in Thailand anymore limits my knowledge about the subjects I like reading about. I was very active on the board during the election (mostly on these disputed subjects) and posted frequently when I was visiting Bangkok last May...but although I'm on the site nearly every day, there isn't much useful stuf for me to write about at this time. Like I said, I'll try.

CTO...I hope you realize that I never meant to involve you in this in any way, and I'm sorry that you are now in heated conversations with others. I hadn't actually read your original poll (notice how I have never posted there) until after I became enmeshed in this other thread. So those comments by me that others have intimated was me speaking of you are completely incorrect because at the time I wrote them, the only connection you had for me was that KS wrote you had a poll out.

Dave - I know that - Faustian is being a dick and trying to use your post against me - both you and HH posts I took simply as they are. Not as Faustian is trying to bullshit spin them.

Still - this isn't about censorship - as if it was then Faustian would be supporting allowing us to post about any Thai subject - something we don't - double standards!

So Faustian - Why not start aa poll - you'd agree of course we can talk about anything I assume? Including the King right?

Happy to agree with you as it's about Thai politics - start the poll if your so against censorship.

Such things are banned due to laws.

There's no such law banning discussion of American politics.

Dave - I know that - Faustian is being a dick and trying to use your post against me - both you and HH posts I took simply as they are. Not as Faustian is trying to bullshit spin them.

Still - this isn't about censorship - as if it was then Faustian would be supporting allowing us to post about any Thai subject - something we don't - double standards!

No, you are wrong.

Have the good grace to accept it.

I'm not trying to spin anything. Why would you believe that? Kind of odd thinking CTO. Weird.

It seems you have to have someone to attack today. So be it. I'll be the one in the firing line.

But you are wrong. Maybe you can't see it, your rage having clouded your judgement, but in time maybe you'll realise it and stop being so paranoid and feeling persecuted.

I don't require any response from Faustian...heck, he agreed with my main point...I'm happy for the support and believe he (and HH) misinterpreted part of my message...but not maliciously.

I'm not looking for personal conflicts with anybody. I just wanted to be allowed to keep writing about things that interested me with the people I know and like (or even don't like) on this board.

Archived