Non-Thai news revisited

khunsanuk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munchie must have mentioned my cock at least 100 times on this board. He is obsessed with my cock and has actually asked me to show it to him a couple of times when he was pissed. It was so embarrassing.

I really don't know what to do about this. Grateful for the advise of any other board member on this issue, if you have had your cock stalked in the past, how did you deal with it?

Munchie is obsessed with my cock and has actually asked me to show it to him a couple of times when he was pissed. It was so embarrassing.

I can assure all BM's that I have never asked Teddy to show me his cock :nono: nor do I have any desire to see his cock (the squinting would hurt my eyes). However due to Teddy's proclivity for getting said cock out in Washington Square bars I have had the misfortune of accidentally seeing it. And having seen it (actually not much to see) I can fully understand why it would be embarassing for Teddy to show it to someone. ;)

I can assure all BM's that I have never asked Teddy to show me his cock

What about after we were getting showered after golf that time and you accidently (yeah?) walked into my shower and begged me to show it to you.

Or the time when you were double ending that poor girl in the Texas Lone Star with Zob65 and you shouted, "get yer cock out and wave it in my face big boy, that will make me finish right here and now".

I don't forget these things that easily :rolleyes:

I do wonder if allowing so much non-Thai talk is the right way to go though. Who is the say that that isn't the reason for a lot people to stop posting?

Sanuk!

This, of course, is the heart of the issue. Some of us don't get to Thailand as much as others. But we still want to keep up with things. And wilst doing so - READ - items of interest from others. And sometimes non-Thailand news is of interest.

And then there are some who do enjoy reading the idiotic political views of the few 'registered nuts' on this board.

Yes, there are dimwits registered on this board.

I can assure all BM's that I have never asked Teddy to show me his cock

What about after we were getting showered after golf that time and you accidently (yeah?) walked into my shower and begged me to show it to you.

Or the time when you were double ending that poor girl in the Texas Lone Star with Zob65 and you shouted' date=' [b'][color:red]"get yer cock out and wave it in my face big boy, that will make me finish right here and now".[/color][/b]

I don't forget these things that easily :rolleyes:

Shit, did that happen last November?

If it did, I saw the whole thing!

Archived