Non-Thai news revisited

khunsanuk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

And once again it is shown that it is impossible to please everyone. While I still am of the opinion that non-Thai politics really have no place on this board, it looks like I am part of the minority. As such, the decision to ban political discussions in the non-Thai news section has been lifted.

I do wonder if allowing so much non-Thai talk is the right way to go though. Who is the say that that isn't the reason for a lot people to stop posting?

Anyway, I hope that those who insist on talking politics can at least keep things civil as I for one will not bother reading any of the threads. And I'd better not see any animosity spread to other discussions.

Sanuk!

Hi,

And once again it is shown that it is impossible to please everyone. While I still am of the opinion that non-Thai politics really have no place on this board, it looks like I am part of the minority. As such, the decision to ban political discussions in the non-Thai news section has been lifted.

I do wonder if allowing so much non-Thai talk is the right way to go though. Who is the say that that isn't the reason for a lot people to stop posting?

[color:red]Anyway, I hope that those who insist on talking politics can at least keep things civil[/color] as I for one will not bother reading any of the threads. And I'd better not see any animosity spread to other discussions.

Sanuk!

[color:red]Thanks![/color]

As for HH and myself, we are friends. We only [color:red]'battle'[/color] because we are bored. When we meet up, I will let him by the beer so there is no hard feelings.

I kid youngfarang a lot, but deep down, I like him also. He does have one quirk and that is sometimes he posts in pink, but then.... that is another story.

Faustian - [Removed - KS] - don't ever put words into my mouth that don't represent me.

The issue for retards too stupid to read or chossing to ignore the first sentance I wrote was simple - people allowing politics into nightlife and other threads - [Removed - KS] - because I had the balls to complain about people bringing politics into nightlife threads - after asking them by skype to stop - [Removed - KS].

HH - thank you I am far from Republican but still I think we're friends - it was actually you and another member I am friends with that I know don't like each other yet oddly you would in person if you hadn't both coloured your selves in politics.

Good to see your too busy mongering to post boring political shit.

Hi,

What is your problem? You are outright flaming Faustian and you wonder why I am editing it out?

Unless I missed something the only post in this thread from Faustian that you could be replying to would be this one:

"By that you mean CTO..."

Which insinuates that you are 'The censorship people just never seem to give up.'

Not the nicest thing to say either, but it is in a whole different league than what I commented out in your post.

Sanuk!

A little sensitive aren't we CTO?

This was your baby. There's such a thing as responsibility and consequences.

You wanted something.

For a while you had it. Now, the MAJORITY have voted against you. So what?

Why get so riled up?

And thank you KS for listening to the majorities wishes. Maybe someone should be assigned to moderate political discussions.

Archived