Non-Thai news revisited

khunsanuk

Hi,

Came back from a trip upcountry this morning and just finished reading all the comments on this issue.

Several people referenced the results of the poll (CTO's poll), but my suggestion / decision was not an option in that poll.

Anyway, I am willing to discuss this if a majority doesn't like it so here's a new poll with just 2 options.

Sanuk!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted "except political" however it's pointless to choose between the two. Politics will invariably come up in any current events thread.

It depends how you define "politics". Keeping out party politics and such would eliminate most of the politics threads.

It would be interesting to review the Poll Reults over a timescale, as it stands now Australasian and Thai based BM's have probably cast the majority of the votes and EU members are just joining in. I wonder how it will all change when N. America wakes up?

North America has already had at least a day to vote.

Hey, speaking of politics and the EU, while I still can, my wife shook hands with the possible future leader of the EU, Tony Blair, the other day as he arrived at LAX from Singapore.

She said to me, "He is soooooo handsome for his age and sooooo polite!

I said, "So what does that make me?"

You don't want to know the answer.

Archived