Non-Thai news revisited

khunsanuk

Ok, enough. You wont accept reasonable replies. I've been gracious in the face of a torrent of abuse from you. I will leave this thread.

If you want to continue believing you are being singled out/persecuted in some way, then so be it.

If you refuse to acknowledge the reality of being wrong and misinterpreting my post, then so be it.

When you've regained your composure and had a think, I hope you are able to see that your attack on my is/was completely unjustified and just plain wrong.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullshit - you say I am against censorship - I'm not - I'm against people posting politics in the nightlife thread - I'd happily support and vote for allowing discussion on the King - you say this is a debate against censorship - so support debating about Royalty. If people hadn't carries politics over into nightlife I'd never have made the poll.

P.S. I notice that you're not a board sponsor?

No' date=' I am not a board sponsor, are you implying, I do not have a right to an opion, that also would be censorship? [/quote']

No, I just thought that as you have such strong opinions on how the board should be run that you might want to help support the upkeep of the board.

OK, this Friday at Bradman's...all you whiners line up, bend over for a proper spanking...we will have the ladies ready to do the spankings.

If you don't show up for your "punishment", then you will carry the label of "pussy"...OH, will supervise the spankings!

Archived