Non-Thai news revisited

khunsanuk

I suspect some of the "no" votes are from people who want it banned just because they have no interest in it.

If I had an interest in it I would sign up to a fuxin US Politital Board and not a Thai Board!

What part of that argument is to difficult to comprehend? Jeezus freakin christ, US has made more incursions into foreign lands and has to yet once win a conflict yet I am expected to put up with all the Gung-Ho Crap here.

I have many American friends, but leave your fuxin politics at home, the rest of the world soes not care how a bunch of EU rejects with TCN Immigrants governs themselves, keep it to yourselves!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"yet I am expected to put up with all the Gung-Ho Crap here."

Actually you are expected to have the good sense not to read what it is that you do not like. :nahnah: Most thread topic's themes are easily identified by their title/heading. Easy enough to avoid what you dislike I would think, 'ey?

I don't care for soccer/football. I don't read that forum. Easy for me to figure out that I won't find anything of interest there for me. Same for the rest of the forums and threads that do not interest me. I am not interested for the most part in politics. But occasionally will get stuck in on the topic if I am bored or something jumps out at me that I find 'arguable'.

Easy enough to avoid it, and I am not advocating taking away something from the members that actually do like this sort of topic/subject matter. Seems by the poll, at present, around 65% of the members want to be able to discuss politics, which in my mind would be better placed in its own forum, rather than just in non-Thai news. But it is fairly simple by the heading/title to figure out what will interest me.

As others have already said, it is very simple... don't read it if you don't like it.

By the way, not an EU reject, but the offspring of people who left for better opportunities in a land that offered them the possibility of something better than was possible at the time in the UK (Ireland) and Europe (Sweden). Nothing more to it than that really. The French side of my blood was already in Canada for ages and went to America for the same economic reasons... jobs. Hardly rejects.

"US has made more incursions into foreign lands and has to yet once win a conflict"

We won the ones that truly mattered to our freedom. :neener::rotl::monkey:

Cent

As Cent said, if you are not interest in the subject, why in Pete's sake read it?

I am not interested in sports but I have the good enough sense to not want to try to ban it based on my particular taste.

Some of the above post border on the dislike for USA citizens, or at least that is how it comes across to me. For people who get upset on reading what USA citizens have to say, why not post some of your own thoughts?

I suspect some of the "no" votes are from people who want it banned just because they have no interest in it.

If I had an interest in it I would sign up to a fuxin US Politital Board and not a Thai Board!

What part of that argument is to difficult to comprehend? Jeezus freakin christ' date=' US has made more incursions into foreign lands and has to yet once win a conflict yet I am expected to put up with all the Gung-Ho Crap here.

I have many American friends, but leave your fuxin politics at home, [color:red']the rest of the world soes not care how a bunch of EU rejects with TCN Immigrants governs themselves, keep it to yourselves![/color]

......and I thought we are not suppose to talk about politics?

Here's another simple thought...don't like it...don't want to read about it...DON'T READ IT!

wasn't that easy.

But don't come and take away my rights to read and write about things that interest me. I don't try and take away your stupid soccer threads, now do I?

Why don't I sign up for a US based political board...because I don't know those people. I have personal relationships with people here on this board, and that is why we would talk about several issues, some of them political, here.

The fact that so many discussions are on the board prove only that people DO want to talk about it here. I have seen so many threads about where have the posters gone, and why the lack of new and interesting thoughts, but the non-Thai news threads continue to be the opposite of those sentiments. Why would you want to send those people off as well?

So stop acting like a Republican and don't fight for freedom of sppech only when you agree with the issue.

Archived