Am I right to be concerned, or am I a racist nazi?

spirit_of_town_hall

So you all speak English, i see some are from Stockholm or some thing like that yet speak (write) good English. So for example in your country Stockholm do you let in people who's native language is English? Do they assimilate?

(just general question, nothing against the Holdanders)

/.../What are we trying to protect here? In breeding has never contributed to the development of the human race! Lets mingle and breed!!!

Love to have a drink and discuss further?

My friend, did you go to school with Sarah Palin or what!? Stockholm is not a country, it's the capital of Sweden!

Look, I don't think anybody is concerned with race (I'm married to a Thai)here, but rather this is about cultural, educational and social incompatibilities; I believe the general concern is that taxpayer money previously used for public school system, public health care, public elderly care, pensions, infrastructure and so forth, is now instead used to support ever increasing immigration of people who come to live of the system (for whatever reason: by will, by lack of option or whatever). This means cuts in welfare for the Swedes (or Brits or...). Another concern is crime, religious, social and cultural tensions...

Again, race is besides the point, let's all agree n that.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

"The complaints come when immigrant groups refuse to become assimilated -even demanding special schools taught in their own language."

Exactly.

In fairness there are a HUGE amount of farang living in Thailand as well who don't assimilate at all. However, as Mekong pointed out, none of them is getting anything from the Thai government, but are contributing to the Thai economy and/or paying Thai taxes.

Sanuk!

The big difference KS is the farangs in Thailand don't have citizenship or permanent residency status! They can not vote!

Oh yes it is. I use to live in that area as well (assuming you meant Katarina/Sofia) and you seem to be in denial my friend. When was the last time you took the subway to work? How's that for being the only Swede on the entire train.

Yes, I live in Katarina. I have lived in Stockholm for 35 years and in Katarina for 28. Be assured that I don't live in denial. I ride the tube (green line) very often as I sold my car 27 years ago and I do see many non European immigrants but they are not in majority. Now the blue line is something completely different.

There are very clearly problems with immigration but blowing them out of proportion is not a solution to the problem.

regards

ALHOLK

So for example in your country Stockholm do you let in people who's native language is English? Do they assimilate?

It has already been pointed out that Stockholm is not a country. People from the UK are citizens of the EU and can come here freely to look for a job if they want. I often hear British English on the streets where I live. If they don't assimilate the main reason would be that most Swedes understand English.

regards

ALHOLK

Guest lazyphil

the british isles have long been a place of immigrants from the romans to post ww2 jews to the windrush and unganda asians. a relative slow trickle and has made made the country what it is. now, however the flood gates are open. you dont live in some uk urban centres or even the rural areas where is out of control. forgive me for being a redneck hick bubba but personally sending my daughter to a school with 80% somalis is not appealing. my daughter does though have children in her class from argentina, sweden, mauritias, poland and zimbabwe and an english majority. a great mix i can accept and see good in.

the bnp are dangerous and racist, but new labour and the likes of hariet harmen have seriously fucked this country up with their loony agenda.

btw you're from a country spawned from a brutal land theft/occupation as vile as palastine so before you start trying to sound like an all rainbow nation loving hippy keep that in mind.

London has already fallen, where I live, in the immediate vicinity ie, mile radius, the only English, indeed native Brits, are an 80+ guy with advanced dementia and a middle aged guy in a wheel chair who has to use a board to speak..

Looks like our second city is enjoying " enrichment" when do my concerns become legitmate?

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/01/white-british-kids-ethnically-cleansed-from-birmingham-primary-schools/

STH :sad:

Don't worry, be happy! Your kids don't have to fly around the world to find an asian cutie! What can be so terrible about that? :content:

Archived