Man Flies Plane Into IRS Bldg

Steve

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His heart was in the right place, and until we see a lot more of this, people aiming their anger where it belongs, at the government and those who work for it, nothing will change. This was one man's revolution, and in any revolt people die. "...In the crime of everyday life, capitol punishment begins at birth..."

I have no sympathy for ANY IRS employee who suffers abuse from a tax payer. I applaud this man and what he did.

I read his extensive suicide note - a note not of a lunatic but of a man who believed in the system but found out the system fucks you, over and over again without any mercy. As a martyr, he hoped people might take note of what is going on.

Before his flight into the IRS building, he burnt his home down - giving his last bit of flesh to a broken system.

Its not just the lengths that the IRS will go to get their money, its the penalties and interest charged that soon dwarfs the original amount owed. If this man's problems with the IRS began in 1985, I can't imagine how much he owed, with the interest and penalties added. I can imagine the pure hell that the man was put though by the IRS. I have nothing but contempt for the IRS and their employees. A VAT tax or a flat tax would get rid of most if not all of this evil empire.

I HATE the fucking IRS. I applaud this man for his actions. I got a good butt-fucking from them back in the 80's. I've always been of thought that if those " Oklahoma City " bombers had leveled a IRS building , who would have cared... :beer:

Fuck the IRS and all the cunts that work for those nazi's :down:

Yes! Exactly! Hopefully the IRS has nothing to take from the guy's estate...inheritance tax? WTF? a tax for dying? Or is it a redistribution of the wealth commie style? In any event, abolish these assholes, have a flat tax, no deductions everyone pays/gets it the same % and all will be well and we don't have to live in fear of these assholes.

BTW, there is no such thing as an innocent person who works for the IRS. I too have run afoul of these people and they acted like it was personal and I owed THEM the money.

I HATE the fucking IRS. I applaud this man for his actions. I got a good butt-fucking from them back in the 80's. [color:red]I've always been of thought that if those " Oklahoma City " bombers had leveled a IRS building , who would have cared...[/color] :beer:

Fuck the IRS and all the cunts that work for those nazi's :down:

I would care! It would be nice to see one building going up in smoke every day for 1-2 years.

Archived