Man Flies Plane Into IRS Bldg

Steve

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude , Obama wants to give the IRS more powers than ever !!!!!!!

" NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Worried about a tax audit? Maybe you should be. More Americans than ever may be subject to unwanted attention from the Internal Revenue Service this season as the government pumps billions of dollars into tax collection.

More than 1.4 million Americans were audited last year, the most in a decade. Even more audits are expected as the Obama administration plans to spend $8.2 billion in tax enforcement initiatives in 2011, a nearly 10% increase over last year."

Link

:wanker::wanker:

I'll say it again, the IRS is the government's Gestapo. When no one else can get you, they can and WILL.

Aaron Russo was a stand up guy!

Aaron Russo (February 14, 1943 - August 24, 2007) was an entertainment businessman, filmmaker, libertarian political activist, and a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.[1] He was best-known for producing Trading Places, Wise Guys, and The Rose. Later in life he created the documentaries Mad as Hell, which calls into question the current state of governmental affairs and America: Freedom to Fascism, which investigates the breadth of the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, the IRS, and the Federal Reserve System. After a six year battle with bladder cancer, Russo died on August 24, 2007.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Russo

RIP Vietnam bro, Vernon Hunter:

<< His son, Ken Hunter, told local reporters he was tired of the media paying too much attention to the fractured and incoherent political beliefs espoused by the demented Stack, and not enough attention to his father's life:

"There was just too much going on about what the guy did and what he believed in, and enough's enough. They don't need to talk about him. Talk about my dad. [color:red]You know, some people are trying to make this guy out to be a hero, a patriot. My dad served two tours in Vietnam. This guy never served at all. My dad wasn't responsible for his tax problems.[/color]" >>

Stack's main tax problem was the creation of a stupid system. He didn't make any money one year so he did not file. Sounds okay to me, but to the IRS it wasn't! They assessed him for taxes due - $10,000.00. No big deal - you just go and contest the assessment. IRS told him the time he was suppose to contest the assessment had come and went. PAY UP!

Add to this that his wife left him and took their daughter - well the rest is history.

The tax system is so difficult to try to comprehend, especially for the self employed, that it needs to be reduced so people can understand 'it'.

Stack's main tax problem was the creation of a stupid system. He didn't make any money one year so he did not file. Sounds okay to me, but to the IRS it wasn't! They assessed him for taxes due - $10,000.00. No big deal - you just go and contest the assessment. IRS told him the time he was suppose to contest the assessment had come and went. PAY UP!

Add to this that his wife left him and took their daughter - well the rest is history.

The tax system is so difficult to try to comprehend, especially for the self employed, that it needs to be reduced so people can understand 'it'.

Its the law that you must file every year even if you no have hincome to report.

Its actually against the law and punishable for telling the government I did not make any money.

With the massive debt and the need for any kind of money, the IRS will never be reigned in now.

The country is unequivocally and irreversibly f**ked I tell ya!!

Yes, but...if we had a flat tax, NO deductions, Or NO income tax, but a national sales tax instead, then it would stand to reason we would NOT need all these IRS people around, and thus, the government might have more income, and less over head, thus they'd have more money, and the people would NOT live in fear of them...too simple I know.

Archived