Man Flies Plane Into IRS Bldg

Steve

A lot of Nazi children probably felt the same way. As did Sadaam Hussain's family. True, life was lost and that is sad, but how many lives did this IRS manager ruin? Just because someone has a family does not mean they can't also be a nasty bastard with an immoral job.

We can blabber on about "a civilized society" etc, but we need to wake up and realize we don't live in one. The government declared war on it's people with a bullshit tax code, and people will fight back. In any war there are innocent casualties, sad but true (I don't consider this IRS guy innocent).

How can this guy be called a patriot? simple, some of the main points this country was founded on were a rebellion against government tyranny and unfair taxes. This guy fought back against both. If you have ever been on the receiving end of these guys, you'd understand.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have ever been on the receiving end of these guys, you'd understand.

Yes , i am a sick person also.

Since they determined I owed them money which was " past due " or unpaid as of the april 15th deadline , they reported a tax lien on me to the credit bureaus , thus making my credit score worth shit.

Once i settled with them , i ask them to remove the lien , they told me that wasnt their responcibilty. I needed to do that myself.. :cussing:

Also they happily told me after i settled with them , they were required to notify the state of my incorrect filing. Deja Vu all over again for me... :onfire:

So , i'm suppose to feel sorry for the families of those fucks....hahahahahahahahah. Yeah , just like i do for the innocents killed in Iraq and Afganiturd , how is it my government calls it.... collateral damage.....hahahahahahaha

Yup , i am a sick fucker :beer:

If you have ever been on the receiving end of these guys' date=' you'd understand.[/quote']

Yes , i am a sick person also.

Since they determined I owed them money which was " past due " or unpaid as of the april 15th deadline , they reported a tax lien on me to the credit bureaus , thus making my credit score worth shit.

Once i settled with them , i ask them to remove the lien , they told me that wasnt their responcibilty. I needed to do that myself.. :cussing:

Also they happily told me after i settled with them , they were required to notify the state of my incorrect filing. Deja Vu all over again for me... :onfire:

So , i'm suppose to feel sorry for the families of those fucks....hahahahahahahahah. Yeah , just like i do for the innocents killed in Iraq and Afganiturd , how is it my government calls it.... collateral damage.....hahahahahahaha

Yup , i am a sick fucker :beer:

I know of one business that the IRS went to their bank and emptied it. They sent a letter to the company they just cleaned out stating what they did. The only problem was - it was the wrong company!

Lets look at a busines audit:

Does all businesses keep immaculate receipts of everything they sell? No. Some don't even give out receipts. But if the IRS ask for the receipts, they had better be sequentially numbered.

The IRS looks at the RETURNS the business has. Are they immaculate? Can they be cross reference with a receipt saying the item was originally sold? Generally not.

If a clerk rings up a sale and then the person claims he has no money, what happens to the receipt?

The IRS looks very carefully at the CASH that comes into the business. Is every penny accountable?

If an employee is stealing from the employer, the employee may screw up the records to hide what they have doing - who ends up paying for this mess - the employer.

Why can't we go back to a tarif on imports and use that money to run the country like we did the first 100 years of our existence?

Aaron Russo made some great points! RIP.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173#

The movie is eerie and troubling. Not that it was anything I haven't heard or read before but just being reminded of it has almost put me back into a state of depression.

The movie said we are losing our country. If the movie is accurate we have already lost the country.

The scarier thing is in the movie there have been two congressmen who have challenged the system in part and have gotten NO WHERE!! Ron Paul being the most aggrssive. Now, if a standing congressman can't get answers what hope does the rest of us have? What hope does the country have?

As I've said, we're already lost. Its not a matter we are on the road we're there already. Getting back seems nye on impossible given the powers that be.

Having lived in California, the Franchise Tax Board, the state's version of the IRS is tougher. I spoke to an accountant who specializes in those with tax problems in Los Angeles and she said the IRS was much easier to deal with. The IRS has a 10 year time limit to collect taxes. The State of California can take up to 20 years!! The initial 10 year period can be renewed for another 10.

Congress had series of meetngs about the IRS several years ago (possible for show) and they were instructed to be not as onerous. The various states have had no such checks. In fact, they are left to do whatever they want. The legislature of the various states are broke. They need money and their tax departments does the dirty work for them. They have no desire to reign them in. California's FTB are much more aggressive in garnishing wages, putting attachments on your home than the IRS ever will.

As far as the IRS. Lesser said about them the better possibly. They see the tax payer, the average citizen as the enemy. They view us as guilty until proven innocent, in direct opposition of what the constitution says about how the legal system should treat us. If the IRS thinks you owe, you have to prove otherwise. A court can't put you in jail if it thinks you killed someone one. It must have proof the IRS is the opposite, if it thinks you are guilty you are guilty.

Also, not many people know this but there is a section of the 1040 that even asks you to list illegal income!! Years ago I had a part time job for Jackson Hewett as tax preparer and we were shocked to see that in the training. Asking you to incriminate yourself?!! Amazing.

The guy who killed himself was in his 50s. Imagine facing a future life as an elderly person with NO MONEY and any money you do get will be confiscated? Its not like he was 25 and has a future of money making years left. This guy, like a lot of people on this forum, was winding down his money making years.

The only way anything can be changed is if there are Congressmen with power and possibly the President to challenge the system and what is the likelihood of that happening?

Ron Paul, current member of Congress, not being able even get an audit of the Federal Reserve should scare the living hell out of every American citizen but it doesn't.

The majority of us are either sheep, scared or so broken down by the system we have fight left.

What we believe about the U.S. does NOT exist. Most of us still believe we are some semblence of a Rockwellian culture and country and we couldn't be farther than reality.

"...Having lived in California, the Franchise Tax Board, the state's version of the IRS is tougher. I spoke to an accountant who specializes in those with tax problems in Los Angeles and she said the IRS was much easier to deal with. The IRS has a 10 year time limit to collect taxes. The State of California can take up to 20 years!! The initial 10 year period can be renewed for another 10...."

Not quite true as presented by the IRS. In truth, the tax is moot after 10 years, the interest and penalties and fines etc goes into the next tax year. So in truth you are NEVER really off the hook with them. As I said the IRS can and will get you when all other agencies cannot.

Dude , Obama wants to give the IRS more powers than ever !!!!!!!

" NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Worried about a tax audit? Maybe you should be. More Americans than ever may be subject to unwanted attention from the Internal Revenue Service this season as the government pumps billions of dollars into tax collection.

More than 1.4 million Americans were audited last year, the most in a decade. Even more audits are expected as the Obama administration plans to spend $8.2 billion in tax enforcement initiatives in 2011, a nearly 10% increase over last year."

Link

:wanker::wanker:

Dude , Obama wants to give the IRS more powers than ever !!!!!!!

" NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Worried about a tax audit? Maybe you should be. More Americans than ever may be subject to unwanted attention from the Internal Revenue Service this season as the government pumps billions of dollars into tax collection.

More than 1.4 million Americans were audited last year, the most in a decade. Even more audits are expected as the Obama administration plans to spend $8.2 billion in tax enforcement initiatives in 2011, a nearly 10% increase over last year."

Link

:wanker::wanker:

If the IRS falls under Homeland Security, they will be able to legally break down our doors and drag our asses away.

Archived