Time To "Bitch-slap Israel"?

Hugh_Hoy

I hate to try to get this thread back on track.

Apologies, if required. :content:

It really pissed me off that the Israeli Gov't. would pronouce it's intentions in a way that was a direct slap in the face...why couldn't they merely "moon" Biden at dinner and then fart in his face.

Then, today, Netanyahu announces that the Government will continue building settlements. Understandably, the Palestinians responded to declining to engage in more "talks." The Isreali government is sd stubborn and manipulative as that of North Korea.

Obama is not very popular in Israel Hugh ....he is seen as pro-Palestinian. He is also seen as weak at home so it's not too risky to show disrespect. Of course insulting the United States is another matter. McCain Lieberman and others are busy on damage control. Their best argument seems to be that the US and Israel shouldn't argue in public.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1156467.html

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we could prevent the rapture by not having a Jewish home land?

israel in place is part of the rapture mythology.

why evangelicals / the us .. is so one sided on zionist atrocities.

no doubt the massacre of native americans, congolese, timorese ..

most imperialism was economic .. israel is the only religious reason for imperialism i am aware of.

'for god & queen' is cited in history as the grounds for imperialist aggression, but the god referred to in most cases was the £

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/03/what-obama-is-actually-trying-to-do-in-israel/37548/

The Atlantic Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What Obama is Actually Trying to Do in Israel

~ He would rather, I understand, not have to deal with Netanyahu at all -- people near the President say that, for one thing, Obama doesn't think that Netanyahu is very bright, and there is no chemistry at all between the two men -

~ at the White House, at the State Department, at Goldblog -- that no progress will be made on any front if Avigdor Lieberman's far-right party, Yisrael Beiteinu, and Eli Yishai's fundamentalist Shas Party, remain in Netanyahu's surpassingly fragile coalition.

me ~ the far right in Israeli politics today is comprised by the same mind set that resulted in the extremist zionist blowing up the Brit 'colonial' military headquarters in tel aviv pre WII

> Netanyahu is not very bright. so he's qualified to be the next GOP presidential candidate

Now, could somebody PLEASE tell me WHY the U.S. has any special interests in protecting/aidding Israel? Can anybody inform me what the obligation of the U.S. is? (My good Senators Boxer and Feinstein have ignored my email and snail mail requesting this information; no surprise.)

It's buying votes baby... Even I can see that! Happens all over.

Now, could somebody PLEASE tell me WHY the U.S. has any special interests in protecting/aidding Israel? Can anybody inform me what the obligation of the U.S. is? (My good Senators Boxer and Feinstein have ignored my email and snail mail requesting this information; no surprise.)

It's buying votes baby... Even I can see that! Happens all over.

...because of the power of the Jews in the USA and worldwide!

Who runs Hollywood, the Jews!

Banking, the Jews!

Obama's chief of staff, Jew.

World banking, Rothchilds, Jew, etc etc etc

Archived