Time To "Bitch-slap Israel"?

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
those jews from new york and melbourne are fully versed in occupying stolen land!!!!

Yes - I am really surpised at how many spokemen for Israel appear on TV - with Aussie accents. WTF, is Oz a second home? It is a very little known fact (I think) that when the location for the state of Israel was being chosen one option under consideration was the north west of Australia. Mentioned that to some Egyptians I worked with once and they said "no way". One of them went off and researched it and a week later informed me that I was correct. Still I have not been able to find anything on the net about it though.

Cheers,

Mark

Since when have Egyptians been Arabs?

My Egyptian colleague - working in Bangladesh - told me once - "we are not Arabs". Next day I drove past the embassy - The Arabic Republic of Egypt was on the gates.

Cheers,

Mark

Guest lazyphil

no you miss my point, new york and oz are stolen lands thus jews from these places have experience on occupied lands, its only because the natives were put down so hard and swept aside and whites established themselves that its become normal and the first nationals just use the vasaline everyday. once the jews fully subdue the arabs as the christians in the new world did there will be peace and they will have football teams called the gaza pirates or whatever.....

The Treaty between Muslims, non-Muslim Arabs and Jews of Medina was put in writing and ratified by all parties. It has been preserved by the historians. The document referred Muhammad (pbuh) as the Prophet and Messenger of God but it was understood that the Jews did not have to recognize him as such for their own religious reasons. The major parts of the document were:

“In the name of Allah (The One True God) the Compassionate, the Merciful. This is a document from Muhammad, the Prophet, governing the relation between the Believers from among the Qurayshites (i.e., Emigrants from Mecca) and Yathribites (i.e., the residents of Medina) and those who followed them and joined them and strived with them. They form one and the same community as against the rest of men.

“No Believer shall oppose the client of another Believer. Whosoever is rebellious, or seeks to spread injustice, enmity or sedition among the Believers, the hand of every man shall be against him, even if he be a son of one of them. A Believer shall not kill a Believer in retaliation of an unbeliever, nor shall he help an unbeliever against a Believer. ...

----------------------------

Link

His name is Bartholomew, and he is the patriarch of 300 million Orthodox Christians. He lives in Istanbul, Turkey, the latest in a line of patriarchs who have resided there since before there was a Turkey, since the centuries following the death of Jesus Christ. ...

Father Justin, the chief librarian, oversees an incomparable collection of ancient manuscripts. "Most of these date from the 10th to the 14 century," he explained.

He showed us the monastery's collection of Byzantine icons, the largest and oldest collection of icons in the world.

Then he took us to what the patriarch really wanted us to see: a little-known letter written by the Prophet Mohammed, almost 1,400 years ago, signed and sealed with his hand print, offering protection and religious freedom to the Christians of the monastery.

"These are precedents from Mohammed himself for toleration and peace among people of differing faiths," Father Justin explained.

Archived