Time To "Bitch-slap Israel"?

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few years ago (10?) I was chatting with a Palestinian and he summed up the problem...the Jews cams and took their house from their grandmother...they had been living in that house for 100+ years...now where the fark do the Jews get the right to do such a thing???

They don't!!!

USA, I vote, as a citizen to STOP all aid and to bomb the axxholes if they encroach on others' land!!!

No matter how the land was acquired, fair or unfair or a mixture of both, Israelites or specifically the Jews there (there are half a million arabs who are Israeli citizens) are going no where.

The Palestinian arabs aren't either. The solution is a state for the Palestinians. The extreme right in Israel won't go for it and Hamas and hardliners don't want to as well.

Its the only viable solution. Where the borders will be is part of the negotiation process.

<< note: there is no historical record of david or jesus .. >>

What historical records are there of very many folks from a few thousand years ago? And who decides what constitutes "historical"?

There are even fewer non-Islamic references to Muhammad than there are non-Christian references to Jesus. Guess Mo mustn't have existed either. :hmmm:

:stirthepo

There are documents written by Muhammad that still exist today! No accounts of Jesus exist until well after his death! No writings by Jesus, a supposedly bright student.

No 1 destination of US foreign aid has been Israel for decades.

No 2, for a lot of years, most people would never guess.

US should not give a penny to either side and not insist on democracy. Heaven forbid a govt the US does not like is elected.

Like Hamas!!!

(No 2 for at least a decade is Egypt!)

there is a historical record of the 1st century.

the only historian of the era to have reputedly mentioned jesus was Josephus

Josephus is universally discounted (outside the evangelical home schooled bunch) ..

seems there was some christian rewriting of josephus in the 200AD - 300AD time frame

I do subscribe to Bocephus!

seems some cat with a gang wandering the region doing magic tricks would have been noticed .. or at least mounds of petrified bread crumbs & fish bones.

was the infamous fish served as sushi or was it breaded & fried evangelical style?

Flash is striving to be a re-writer in the 21st century problem is there is an established historical record (except for the home schooled) for him to discount

Flash is normally a rational chap .. except for mythology related vietnam & the bible.

& Texas is now striving to make the entire state home schooled, perhaps Flash would enjoy teaching with those of his his ilk

i have nothing against jews

however, I despise the concept of zionism & zionism in general (evangelicals, too)

jews are more likely to support zionism, it is the jewish state

not all jews are zionist

not all israelis are zionists

when subscribers to mythical beliefs strive to start wars based on ancient mythology the myths must be discounted

perhaps a more appropriate question for flash: are you a zionsit? (the answer is obviously "yes")

the evangelical obsession with rapture is in the new testament & is a scary concept to many of the chosen .. advocates of the old testament not new

israelites came out of egypt deep into the BC era.

god made man in his image: how dopey is that .. so god is a 5'2" egyptian arab? .. (people were shorter in 01AD)

I wonder how many of god's chosen are 5'2" arabs or are mitochondrial DNA decedents of 5'2" arabs?

Ps. Jewish chicks are hot.

Now I'm totally fucking confused!

I thought they had funny noses.

Why are Jewish girls so happy on their wedding night? They know they have given their last blow job...

"...the evangelical obsession with rapture is in the new testament & is a scary concept to many of the chosen advocates of the old testament..."

So we could prevent the rapture by not having a Jewish home land?

Archived