Gay couple turned away from English guest house

SpiceMan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

can homo's cuddle up in dubai hotels?....or iran, uganda etc....i doubt it, because they've not been bitch rolled by liberal fucknuts!

Guest lazyphil

<>

thats a ridiculas analogy, you have gay bars which is discriminationary. can you imagine the uproar if we had straight bars!!!

can homo's cuddle up in dubai hotels?....or iran, uganda etc....i doubt it, because they've not been bitch rolled by liberal fucknuts!

hmm UAE, Iran, Uganda all bastions of human rights freedom and justice, yeah we should all be more like them.

Please give me one example of a gay bar that discriminates. Men (straight or gay), women can go in (straight or gay) even transgenders can go in, so who is discriminated against ?

Keep your liberal thinking and I will keep my thoughts and stand up to my feeling that I am over taxed and getting tired of Big Brother telling me how to run my bussiness.

The P/ C people can kiss my hairy behind.

Would you think the same if you and your Thai wife were turned away because the guest house proprietor doesn't like mixed marriages?

"Would you think the same if you and your Thai wife were turned away because the guest house proprietor doesn't like mixed marriages?"

Good point. Agree.

Political Correctness is when militant liberals try and control speech -- tell you that you better not criticize X group, or you're a bad person. And that, is fucked up.

Discrimination is when you refuse to serve X group, not based on them being harmful to anyone -- but on your own prejudice. And that, is fucked up too.

Archived