Gay couple turned away from English guest house

SpiceMan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uganada sounds good, Does simmie would support uganada's recent ideas. Is Uganada fixing the PC Leftie ways?

NG, I thought my English was pretty poor these days and my typing certainly is. But I must say you beat me on that one!

Anyway as for Uganda, if you actually read my first post you will see that I did say that I thought consenting adults could do more or less what they liked under their own roofs.

So from your post I can only conclude that you are either a) posting whilst pissed? B) having a wind up or shit stirring? (excuse the pun!) or c) coming out with the usual PC nonsense that anyone who happens to think it unnatural for two men to want to sodomise each other has been reborn from a previous life in the Waffen SS and thinks they should be killed?

Simie.

Spiceman, you appear to be one of those people who has been brainwashed by the PC nazis into believing that because someone thinks homosexuality is deviant they will automatically be racist and a bigot generally? Or at least that appears to be implied in your post?

Simie.

Not at all. I am not claiming that a homophobe is automatically a racist. Obviously different people are prejudiced against different groups of people. What I am saying is that discriminating against anybody on grounds of sexual orientation is just as unjustified as discrimination on grounds of skin colour.

Simie, I agree 100% with Spiceman and Eldar,

You are being a homophobe, that's ok, I have good friends who are homophobe.

Uganda wants to kill all the gay men by the way, their not being anti homosexual, they just think it solves the problem of PC laws nicely.

HHmmmm

So what else can you do that you don;t want pooftas to do? Drink at your local? Babysit your kids? Any more suggestions?

I believe consenting adults should be allowed to do more or less what they like under their own roof. However this was'nt their own roof and I can understand this woman having the beliefs she does.

It was their own roof, because the gay couple paid rent to stay there! ...

I'm all in favour of gay people being allowed to conduct their lives in safety without persecution but under the current UK government homosexuality is actively being promoted and put forward as being normal.

I didn't know the UK government offered classes on how to become gay. Where are the government ads that tell people to be gay? :hmmm:

Guest lazyphil

again i agree simie, this woman finds homosexuality unsavourey. her clientele maybe similar in her thinking, maybe she actually doesn't have a negative pov about gays. maybe shes just protecting her business by asking gays not to stay and not put off her regular customers.

btw all, i should have used jamaica not uganda as an example. but of course white arrogant liberals are more enlightend than blacks of jamaica etc

maybe shes just protecting her business by asking gays not to stay and not put off her regular customers.

Then maybe she could get around the laws by operating her business as a private membership club. :dunno:

Otherwise, no need to move to Uganda. Thailand is nicer and she can discriminate with impunity there, as we've seen in the bars. She can even hire a hello girl to decide who gets in. :rotfl:

Of course doing anal, fisting, rimming, using strapons e.g., between heterosexual couples is a complete different matter, isn't it?

Actually it is, however I doubt many of her guests do it.

I am surprised that someone who is a regular punter on a punters forum can be so narrow minded.

The thing is I have my own mind and I don't mind speaking it, whereas you just conform to what you think is acceptable. Grow some balls man.

I guess staying in hotel Patty must be a big problem for you. Just imagine a punter in your age bringing a Thai man to the room next to you...

Actually I am not a Pattaya fan. Been there often enough but not a fan. Actually I wouldn't have a problem with that scenario, although they would disgust me.

PC or not, it is interesting to see someone on this forum showing the identical revulsion of gay men like Christian or Muslim fundamentalists by using the fundamentalist's arguments.

Not sure about the fundamentalists thingy, but then you probably don't either.

By the way, did you evers visit Eden Club? Or did you ever comment here on the board that you find the things the girls do with the men are disgusting (I have read that the bring a bag full of sex toys and dildos to their appointments :hubba:)?

Been to Eden a couple of times in the past and the girls brought all their accessories, which they used on each other.

Archived