Gay couple turned away from English guest house

SpiceMan

I feel sorry for the lady but it's the business she's in.

When I sitting in Pattaya enjoying an adult beverage and people watching...then some bagged out old man comes strolling down the soi with his butt boy in tow...I don't like to see it, so I turn away.

One reason why I don't stay in Pattaya too long, just to much in your face...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep your liberal thinking and I will keep my thoughts and stand up to my feeling that I am over taxed and getting tired of Big Brother telling me how to run my bussiness.

The P/ C people can kiss my hairy behind.

Not much chance of getting your hairy behind kissed in this ladies guesthouse though.

I am amazed at some of the quasi moralistic values spouted here...or is it the principle these guys object to?

One one hand, yes, she should be able to decide who she lets in...but where is the limit? Ok for her to be against gays, but what about Catholics? or Jews? or blacks? or mixed heterosexual couples? What about unmarried heteros? I mean I see the point of letting her run her own show, but on the other hand if the law says she can't discriminate, then she has a choice, follow the law or close her business.

Guest lazyphil

being black or a jew isn't unsavourey like sticking your dick up another mans arse under your roof (i'm pretty sure many many blacks will be offended by this comparison). most gays, (most people generally) are more successful than me (and serve in the forces etc, yes OH i know all this!!) and i have no business spouting off about anyone. but i have to be honest. i dont have any gay friends, i know very few. i just find homosexuality revolting, and not based on religion before i get called a christian zealot.

so i'm sorry if thats how i feel. do you want me to say otherwise to be well respected and liked here?....

being black or a jew isn't unsavourey like sticking your dick up another mans arse under your roof (i'm pretty sure many many blacks will be offended by this comparison). most gays, (most people generally) are more successful than me (and serve in the forces etc, yes OH i know all this!!) and i have no business spouting off about anyone. but i have to be honest. i dont have any gay friends, i know very few. i just find homosexuality revolting, and not based on religion before i get called a christian zealot.

so i'm sorry if thats how i feel. do you want me to say otherwise to be well respected and liked here?....

What if someone refused you a room, apartment, restaurant service etc because you were in an interracial relationship which the owners of said businesses found revolting?

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what you or I think, the law is the law. If this woman violated the law, then she has to pay the penalty. Civil rights laws were set up to protect those who were not the main streamers, the people who towed the line etc. They were set up to protect those who for what ever reason stepped to a different beat.

Guest lazyphil

fair enough, each to their own. but i guess people dont like being lectured by law makers/govs, the same twits who start wars etc.....

I believe consenting adults should be allowed to do more or less what they like under their own roof. However this was'nt their own roof and I can understand this woman having the beliefs she does. In the UK in recent years unfortunately PC madness has taken and things have become crazy. I'm all in favour of gay people being allowed to conduct their lives in safety without persecution but under the current UK government homosexuality is actively being promoted and put forward as being normal.

To assume as some posters seem to have done, that because someone does not think homosexuality is normal that they are automaticly racist is typical of the PC nazis who believe theirs is the only valid viewpoint and everyone else is akin to Gengis Khan.

Simie.

Archived