Gay couple turned away from English guest house

SpiceMan

A little off topic.

Long ago. In our youth. Three of us used to go bar hopping. Seeking a few suds and mabye catch the eye of some females.

Long since. Moved away, married with children.

A few years ago, we three got together and went to big city for a few drinks at the bars.

One member Carl (name changed to protect the innocent) is presently a 'Born Again' Christian. Carl has a Bible on his kitchen table and actually reads it every morning. Carl has been living in a very rural area for many many years. No bars. No pubs. No nothing.

The three of use went into the big city and hit the bars. Carl, at one point stepped out. The two of us remaining in bar finished our drink and went outside to look for Carl. He was gone. Missing. So we had to walk into every bar looking for Carl. We finally found him in one bar. Sitting at counter and in a friendly conversation with fellow next to him. The two of us that just walked in - we looked at clientele of this particular bar was - well - gay.

One of us walked up to Carl and advised him that it is time to leave this bar. Then Carl introduced us to his new friend. That this other guy at bar was one of the nicest guys he has ever met. A new friend.

We gently coerced Carl outside. We then advised Carl that this was a gay bar. Carl thanked us for getting him out of the gay bar. He has zero interest in gays. His religious beliefs are not condusive to this lifestyle. But he did state that these guys in the gay bar were very friendly - real decent good guys.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone is a common sign displayed at the entrances of small businesses in my country, especially restaurants. I don't think the disclaimer carries much weight in court, though.

After I get done eating my meal, I always comment to the owner about such a sign if they got one posted. What I ask is [color:red]"Can you refuse me service now?"[/color]

"...We gently coerced Carl outside. We then advised Carl that this was a gay bar. Carl thanked us for getting him out of the gay bar. He has zero interest in gays. His religious beliefs are not condusive to this lifestyle. But he did state that these guys in the gay bar were very friendly - real decent good guys..."

I am also always friendly when I am looking to get my dick sucked! As for "Carl" I rule him as most likely gay curious and in denial about his true orientation...just a matter of time until it becomes official...or maybe he just has "a wide stance...?"

OH.

Difficult to explain this type of 'born again' Christian.

Carl's life mission is to convert any and all to his 'new' religion. His mission is to find Jesus for all, anywhere, anytime.

This born again type - main goal is to convert me, you, anyone, all - to this/his new found religion.

Carl is also a reformed/born again - non-alcohol person. He was drinking cola at bar.

But if you think he is a closet something - well that's fine. I have known him for long time. There ain't no tendencies anywhere and nowhere.

I don't think he has been in any bar/pub in over 25 years.

I have other stories from long ago before he was married and born again.

But maybe a full review of Carl is required and an official ruling determined.

OH.

Difficult to explain this type of 'born again' Christian.

Carl's life mission is to convert any and all to his 'new' religion. His mission is to find Jesus for all, anywhere, anytime.

This born again type - main goal is to convert me, you, anyone, all - to this/his new found religion.

Carl is also a reformed/born again - non-alcohol person. He was drinking cola at bar.

But if you think he is a closet something - well that's fine. I have known him for long time. There ain't no tendencies anywhere and nowhere.

I don't think he has been in any bar/pub in over 25 years.

I have other stories from long ago before he was married and born again.

But maybe a full review of Carl is required and an official ruling determined.

A lot of these people usually have an issue or more that pushed them to Jesus in the first place. And you'd be surprised at who is what in many cases. Look at all these conservative anti gay guys who get caught in gay bars or mens rooms...my adopted parents had a neighbor who was married, had kids, was born again, went to church...and he left it all for another dude. No one believed it. He later confessed he had been living a lie...tons of people like this.

Carl's life mission is to find Jesus for all, anywhere, anytime.....

An Irishman, is stumbling through the woods, totally drunk, when he comes upon a preacher baptising people in the river.

He proceeds to walk into the water and subsequently bumps into the preacher.

The preacher turns around and is almost overcome by the smell of alcohol, whereupon he asks the drunk, "Are you ready to find Jesus?"

The drunk shouts, "Yes, oi am."

So the preacher grabs him and dunks him in the water.

He pulls him up and asks the drunk, "Brother have you found Jesus?"

The drunk replies, "No, oi haven't found Jesus."

The preacher shocked at the answer, dunks him into the water again for a little longer.

He again pulls him out of the water and asks again, "Have you found Jesus me brother?"

The drunk again answers, "No, oi I haven't found him yet."

By this time the preacher is at his wits end and dunks the drunk in the water again. But this time holds him down for about 30 seconds and when he begins kicking his arms and legs he pulls him up.

The preacher again asks the drunk, "For the love of God have you found Jesus?"

The drunk wipes his eyes, catches his breath and says to the Preacher, "No oi haven't. Are you sure dis is where he fell in?"

:rotfl:

Archived