What IS The Latest News On Red Shirts

bust

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, finally.

The more smoke/fire the better actually - the Reds are burning their barricades - they won't have anything to protect them from getting pushed back.

Hopefully - some common sense will prevail - the Army will stop after they break through and give the Reds the chance to surrender.

Lock them up for as long as they have held the city - then process them out. Better alive then the alternative.

No Cheers today!

Yes, finally.

The more smoke/fire the better actually - the Reds are burning their barricades - they won't have anything to protect them from getting pushed back.

Hopefully - some common sense will prevail - the Army will stop after they break through and give the Reds the chance to surrender.

Lock them up for as long as they have held the city - then process them out. Better alive then the alternative.

No Cheers today!

Let's hope this mayhem ends today. No need to lock up the women, elders and children but the leaders should be locked up for years because instigating chaos and unrest. I also hope that if there is enough prove, that the 123 individuals/companies who financed this protest will be sued and have to compensate the losses Thailand any many people suffered with their huge bank accounts.

. I also hope that if there is enough prove, that the 123 individuals/companies who financed this protest will be sued and have to compensate the losses Thailand any many people suffered with their huge bank accounts.

My Misses has a stronger view than that, she wants them put on trial for supporting terrorism and treason and if found guilty be subjected to maximum punishment.

My Misses has a stronger view than that, she wants them put on trial for supporting terrorism and treason and if found guilty be subjected to maximum punishment.

Well I wouldn't mind either, if they are guilty. I have no sympathy with these rich bastards. It will be important that this time they don't get away easily.

When the coup 2006 happened my first reaction was how can they do it without arresting Thaksin, his family and his main allies. If they would have done the job right that time, I am sure we would have spared of this.

The army has stopped advancing for now?

Some tweets (reliable?) reported fire back by black shirts with war weapons.

Other tweet say the police has asked the army to stop/back up (quite plausible, considering the police headquarters is inside the protest zone).

I iz confuzed.

This is happening in the way it is because the government have tried to appease the Red Shirts. I blame the government but I suspect they have been let down certainly by the police and also by the army.

This has been allowed to develop from a small problem to a massive one. If you look at history appeasement seldom works – it tends to give the other side confidence as well as time to get stronger.

Photo of smoke from fire in front of Lumpini Towwer, 5 minutes ago.

TH

Fire Rages at Soi Ngamduplee

A fire is raging at Soi Ngamduplee off of Rama 4 Road. It is still unclear whether the building that is on fire houses a Kasikorn Bank or that it is a building near the bank itself.

-- Tan Network 2010-05-19

Archived