Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest problem with Southern Arizona is that it resonates very much with Afghanastan.

Many countries have tried to conqueor Afghanastan but have failed.

Several countries have tried to conqueor southern Arizona, and they all failed.

The biggest failure was in 1861 when the USA soldiers burned their own camps/forts and marched eastward, leaving the Territory of Arizona and for the people to defend for themselves.

"Mexifornia" was an excellent book. Well-written by Victor Davis Hanson. Hanson used to live about 15 miles from my house; he taught at Fresno State University, where I'm sure he endeared himself with the instructors in the "Hispanic Studies" Dept. 55555555 I think Hanson is now associated with Stanford University, but not sure in what capacity.

HH

I haven't read it but have been told that accurate stats are there.

It is hard not to sound racist but when I am robbed or murdered, or female relatives raped or car-jacked, I want it to be by American gang members who are legally here, not "undocumented" or whatever they are called.

It should be an inalienable right...

No worries.

The US Fed gov is NOT protecting the borders as they should be doing. Too busy with the States' National Guard in Iraq and Afghanistan...like WTF...how about the USA???

Prez. O will legalize all the illegals and solve the problems!

This is what the USA has come to...

Arrested for Getting Robbed by Illegal Aliens

http://www.moonbattery.com/

82-year-old Robert Wallace said in February that he looked out his window and saw two men hooking his flatbed trailer up to their pickup. He yelled at them to stop, but they sped away, stealing his trailer. He told police he fired two shots at the pickup.

Minutes later, police say 32-year-old Damacio Torres dropped 28-year-old Alvaro Cardona off at a hospital emergency room with a gunshot wound to the face.

Torres did not stay to talk with police, but they caught up with him later. According to court documents, he admitted he and Cardona stole the trailer.

Wallace did not want to talk on camera, but when we asked him if the two men threatened him he said, "They almost ran me over."

Now the crooks  both illegal aliens with arrest records, one of whom was under investigation for taking part in a major auto theft ring  are safely behind bars on their way to getting deported, right? Of course not:

The Jefferson County DA's office said that neither Torres nor Cardona have been charged with anything at this point, even though Torres confessed to the crime. However, the homeowner, Wallace is facing twelve felony counts, including four counts of attempted first degree murder. If convicted, he could spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Since they believe in a criminal ideology of theft and coercion (aka "spreading the wealth around"), the liberals who run our courts and our government are criminals. It's hardly surprising that they look out for their own at the expense of their enemy, the respectable citizen.

Archived