Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right; but somehow the name Clinton seemed to have been forgotten by somebody. :content: The thing is this: The overwhelming majority of the U.S. citizens seem to be behind Arizona's new law regarding illegals; Obama, true to form, has ignored the desires of the majority of the citizenry. Bailouts, healthcare, and now immigration amnesty. For a guy who campaigned on "hope and change", among other catchy phrases, he's just as I was saying 2 years ago: just another politician, albeit one with no experience which prepared him for his job. Community organizer...yeah, for MAPA or La Raza. Instead of giving us hope that some President would have the balls to close the border and deport 100's of thousand of wets, he prefers to wave his wand and given them citizenship. That, in my book, equals no "hope" and "no change" that will make our country better. Again, OBAMA IS A FUCKSTICK.

HH

"...One thing for sure, Ronnie was head and shoulders above the asshole in the office now. (And I suspect Palin would be also.).."

WTF? Palin? Did you happen to eat any of the chigletts I gave you? Might have given you a "special one by mistake..."

Ronnie is frequently referred to by many righties and those trying to sell commemorative plates as the greatest...he was not.

[color:green]California it is roughly 35% but the various state agencies go to a lot of effort to try to obscure that number. [/color]

That is the % of Hispanics, not illegals. :doah:

Disagree. The percentage of illegals is roughly one third of the prison population in California.

Where are you reading that?

The Public Policy Institute of California states that 38% of the entire prison population is Latino.

Can't do it now but I will try to find a link. Every source for stats has an agenda as do state agencies.

I don't know what percentage Latino are of the US population in general but the percentage of illegals in Fed lockup is scary. Kinda blows the myth that people just come here to work.

Work the system, maybe.

The state number I am sure of but will back it up when I can...

You're right; but somehow the name Clinton seemed to have been forgotten by somebody. :content: The thing is this: [color:red]The overwhelming majority of the U.S. citizens seem to be behind Arizona's new law regarding illegals;[/color] Obama, true to form, has ignored the desires of the majority of the citizenry. Bailouts, healthcare, and now immigration amnesty. For a guy who campaigned on "hope and change", among other catchy phrases, he's just as I was saying 2 years ago: just another politician, albeit one with no experience which prepared him for his job. Community organizer...yeah, for MAPA or La Raza. Instead of giving us hope that some President would have the balls to close the border and deport 100's of thousand of wets, he prefers to wave his wand and given them citizenship. That, in my book, equals no "hope" and "no change" that will make our country better. Again, OBAMA IS A FUCKSTICK.

HH

[color:red]Mostly the ones behind Arizona's illegal immigration bill are Conservastives, and the last I knew, they were a minority.[/color]

Several cities in Arizona are against it. Phoneix and Tucson fo example.

Most Sherriffs are against it. Pima and Cohise counties for example. Maricopa County's Sherriff is obviously for it.

Right now, one idiot wants to turn off gas, electric and telephone service to all illegals. The utilities are up in arms over this because they can not see how such a law could be enforced if it should ever become law.

Archived