Pet Peeves in LOS

Dumsoda

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pet peeves in LoS?

People who come to a foreign country and expect it to have all the benefits of their 1st world country and all the "advantages" of the third world.

Just silly IMHO. Ya gotta appreciate the good because the "bad" allows it to happen (like in LoS) or eat shit every day sucking up to "the man" (like in the 1st world).

Munchie life of brian was british movie not sure why it upsets you.

When I was the brand new and lowly mailboy at ANZ, the big-shot sales manager started laughing every time he passed me in the hallway one day. About the fifth time it happened, he explained (while giggling, near tears) "I'm sorry, it's just your name. I saw Life of Brian last night and every time I see you I can't help but laugh."

An all-time great movie :up:, and I still see that guy around town from time to time.

<< I saw Life of Brian last night and every time I see you I can't help but laugh. >>

A lot of us still feel that way. :D

OOOHHHH! You are a DICK! You owe me a new laptop! MaiTai is not cleanable from the keyboard nor the screen!!!!

Sorry Vergie. No offense. Actually, I miss partying with you and hope you get back soon.

Or I get to LA.

Or something.

Archived