Pet Peeves in LOS

Dumsoda

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've got a thread about peeves and another about the things you like. How about a thread on things you don't give a shit about? :hmmm:

... slightly short of a thread hijack..

Flash, why don't you start one? But to give it a bit more leeway, perhaps things that you're better off not to give a shit about? (For example taking sides in the Red/Yellow debate when you're not allowed to get involved in the first place?)

Right.

Back to thread.

Peeve, bloody people saying "yes" they understand when what they really mean is "leave me alone I don't know what you're on about".

I just had that 15 minutes ago, I went down to complain that my internet was no good. Not that it did not work, but if you put the transmitter next to 2 brick walls and the air-conditioner, chances are the system won't work well. Do you understand, yes yes. I will send someone up to fix the internet. I said no, it is where the transmitter is, not that it does not work.

I gave up in the end :beer:

Walking on the footpath. Brunswick were installing pool tables in my bar the other night and the plod came and yaked them for the boxes on the footpath. Didn't I go off - I pointed over to Big Dogs and said you can't walk down there for all the shit on the street that you knuckles are getting paid for. Clowns. It is getting ridiculous. Greedy fookers.

Archived