Pleasant experiences in LOS

Vintage_Kwai

In Los and Laos, the ability to carry on relationships, of various kinds, with women half my age, and be treated as a normal human being. As mentioned above, in the west, every one with whom I converse has to be age appropriate, or the thought police wheel out the denigration cannon.

Followed straight up by:

Being entertained by watching fat, socially unacceptable, old, delusional men think that really slim sexy girls less than half their age actually like them for their personality, because they are "jai dee" and not because of their money. No esteemed members of this board, or course!

Classic :beer:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lady who used to make my coffee every morning last time I stayed on suk soi 4.. knew just how I liked it, and that I'd have 3 cups over breakfast. Never asked, just knew... lovely.

The hostess at the apartment I stayed in Pattaya when the boy scouts were in town.. knew not to send the cleaning lady up if I'd staggered back during early daylight hours, and once I got back so late I actually missed breakfast... she saved me a plate for when I woke up... lovely

Bartender on Koh Lanta - wanted to go to bed, told me and a couple of others to help ourselves to the bar and sort it out another day.

In Los and Laos' date=' the ability to carry on relationships, of various kinds, with women half my age, and be treated as a normal human being. As mentioned above, in the west, every one with whom I converse has to be age appropriate, or the thought police wheel out the denigration cannon.[/quote']

Followed straight up by:

Being entertained by watching fat, socially unacceptable, old, delusional men think that really slim sexy girls less than half their age actually like them for their personality, because they are "jai dee" and not because of their money. No esteemed members of this board, or course!

Classic :beer:

I think it's important to note the relationships I refer to, whilst inclusive of BGs, generally are with normal "women half my age" and may not include sex or mongering.

Indeed, my current Laos girl is a long distance platonic affair that is becoming worth more to me than any 4 weeks in Cowboy, err, maybe.

Coss

I used to like watching the taxi boats race and hit each other.

One day one boat hit another boat and knocked a Thai lady overboard. She had to fend for herself. Typical Thai - nobody helped.

Some years back a klong boat started quickly and a young Thai guy with a backpack fell overboard. No one helped him, the boat sped away and the guy just drowned. They fished his body up the next day. Inshallah? :p

Archived