Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 hour ago, bust said:

Blame Piers Morgan for that 5555

Despite not breaking broadcasting rules, Piers Morgan is still a proper twat, according to media regulator Ofcom.

With news emerging earlier that ITV has been cleared by Ofcom for complaints about the host’s criticism of the Duchess of Sussex mental health claims, the regulator has quickly moved to clarify that despite their ruling on this particular matter, the overwhelming evidence does show that he is still a massive twat.

A Spokesperson for Ofcom revealed, “Yes, he’s still a massive twat. That’s just a clear fact.

Source

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/16/donald-trump-financial-fraud-case

Donald Trump, his eldest sons and associates have been ordered to pay over $350m by a New York judge who found them guilty of intentionally committing financial fraud over the course of a decade.

“The frauds found here leap off the page and shock the conscience,” Judge Arthur Engoron wrote in his decision. In a devastating blow for the former president who had built his reputation as a successful real estate developer, Engoron barred Trump and two other executives from serving as officers or directors of any corporation or entity in New York for three years. His sons, Eric and Donald Trump Jr, were banned for two years.

The three-month hearing was an often heated affair with Trump attacking Engoron in and out of the courtroom. The former president’s decision to take on the judge appeared to backfire.

• Like 1

and additional details:

Judge Arthur Engoron has ordered former president Donald Trump and the Trump Organization to pay over $364 million in penalties. New York Attorney General Letitia James said that with pre-judgment interest, the judgment totals over $450 million, an amount “which will continue to increase every single day” until the judgment is paid. This is in addition to the $83.3 million he has been ordered to pay E. Jean Carroll in her defamation case. So how will Trump afford to pay the staggering fees?

and:

... investigation into Trump’s tax returns which kickstarted NY AG Letitia James’ Trump Org. case.

... Trump’s N.Y. civil fraud trial ruling, including the case being redirected to the IRS for audit, and potentially to federal authorities...

... In addition to the $83.3 million he owes to E. Jean Carroll, the IRS audit of the Trump Org. could result in a penalty in excess of $100 million, which is “growing every day” with interest...

...“It’s a real issue… These are huge. And they’re not things you can put off for another day.”

Gentlemen , the solution comes here :

Possible future president Donald Trump of the United States of America now starts selling tasteful golden sneakers . Another approach to join the needs of the working class at 375 USD a pair. No doubt it will further encourage the Trump sect to vote for this pure piece of shit; other than brother Mekong I am a USA-Supporter since God knows when and therefore include old Joe Biden in my evening prayers to beat this asshole. Of course I don´t pray in the evening but principally I could.

4 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen , the solution comes here :

Possible future president Donald Trump of the United States of America now starts selling tasteful golden sneakers . Another approach to join the needs of the working class at 375 USD a pair. No doubt it will further encourage the Trump sect to vote for this pure piece of shit; other than brother Mekong I am a USA-Supporter since God knows when and therefore include old Joe Biden in my evening prayers to beat this asshole. Of course I don´t pray in the evening but principally I could.

Many seem to think tRump will be the republican nominee, despite better options. I think if the democrats came up with a better, more palatable, candidate the election may have a better out come…sadly, tRump still has a major following that will make a difference…very scary times ahead, not just for the USA… 

Years ago Obama asked justice Mrs Ruth Baader Ginsburg to resign due to her age and bad cancer. Reason was he wanted the opportunity to install another non-conservative justice. She refused and Trump welcomed  the opportunity when she finally died. Battle lost due to stubbornness. Joe Biden same same I fear.

Gentlemen, mentally supporting newly discovered shoe-designer Donald Trump I may proudly introduce the very first   Bubi´s Mar-a -Lago workout sneakers, heritage edition. Submission price just 289 USD, freight prepaid. Colour is yellow with black stripes, thus representing an aggressive tiger of some variety. Cash payments welcome.

shopping.webp.200a9ceb287ea79b367f5144eae3a94b.webp