Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The one concern I have about Biden running again is having VP Harris a heartbeat away from the Presidency. I wish he would dump her and go for someone like Governor Whitmore of Michigan.    Whomever Trump finally chooses for his running mate will have the only qualification that Trump cares about; total loyalty to Trump.  So, in either case, you will have a person unqualified to be President a heartbeat away from the office. However, since Trump is totally unqualified for the job, if he dies while in office, his successor would be an improvement. 

3 hours ago, dean said:

The one concern I have about Biden running again is having VP Harris a heartbeat away from the Presidency. I wish he would dump her and go for someone like Governor Whitmore of Michigan.    Whomever Trump finally chooses for his running mate will have the only qualification that Trump cares about; total loyalty to Trump.  So, in either case, you will have a person unqualified to be President a heartbeat away from the office. However, since Trump is totally unqualified for the job, if he dies while in office, his successor would be an improvement. 

I agree on all acounts. If only Biden would establish a reasonable person as vice, there would be hope for many people. Maybe the new female superstar, I forgot her name. Boyfriend is a football hero. Tylor Swift, now I got it.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

I am sure Trump´s brainpower is far too limited to understand the Palestina-Situation. He as usual has done something that he classified as the move of a political genius.

The “very stable genius,” like most people, does not understand the Israel/Palestinian conflict and the role of “sub contractors” such as Hamas, Hezbollah etc…NO ONE DOES!! Not even the Israelis or the Palestinians. All they understand is their hatred for one another and their desire to kill each other… I say let them kill each other and we will move on with the result. The problem is, too many outsiders trying to influence the outcome…

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

How is it possible this idiot might become President of the United States?

He plays the fear game with the Amerikan people who for centuries have founded their constitution in many ways on that exact same fear.

They lap it up.

8 hours ago, bust said:

He plays the fear game with the Amerikan people who for centuries have founded their constitution in many ways on that exact same fear.

They lap it up.

Sir, as you might be aware this very Sunday the Russians did have a chance to participate in something that was called election. Big big surprise Putin did win by 88 %. The Russians residing in Germany could vote in a consulate that is very close where I live. I went there and found about maybe 30 people waving Russian flags and yelling Russian words that included the name Putin. Useless to talk to these folks because they suffer from the same sectarian feelings that make many US-people really believe Donald has been sent to earth by God himself to save mankind. It is hopeless, I only pray the US majority of people shall stay reasonable.

• Like 1