Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Notice deflection. The main tactic of those with bias us to change the main topic to sinething else they are more comfirtable with while ignoring the points they can not debate and win. The thread has gotten a bit too caustic. Not good for my chi...lol...Martin hss been done to death. No pun intended. KK and the last K is silent is just here to spout supremacist ideology. His right I might add but its also mine not to paricipate.

What's up with this???

Justice in Missouri: Burn Down the Neighborhood

Arson equates with justice in Ferguson

http://www.infowars.com/justice-in-missouri-burn-down-the-neighborhood/

“This is exactly what is supposed to happen when an injustice is happening in your community,†Smith said as he stood before a smoldering QuikTrip. He went on to say arson and rioting are appropriate responses to slavery.

The destroyed store served as a gathering place Monday night for residents outraged by the alleged murder. Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson told CBS News the police used tear gas and beanbag rounds against the crowd by nightfall.

Smith, who hinted he had something to do with the arson, may believe destroying the private property of people who had nothing to do with the shooting substitutes for justice, but the NAACP disagrees.

“To sneak around under the cover of darkness, to steal, to loot, to burn down your neighborhood – this does not require courage,†National NAACP President Cornell William Brooks said. “Courage is when you strive for justice.â€

“Martin Luther King did not live and die so that we may steal and lie in the middle of the night.â€

If a person was following you in an area you didn't think the person should be,

would you think you should defend yourself?

A little early for historical revisionism. You can look up the facts of the case. Zimmerman was falsely accused and convicted in the hair-on-fire court of public opinion by racist Americans (including the media) trying to fabricate a case where none existed. He was subsequently exonerated by a jury of his peers in the cold, harsh daylight of a courtroom where fact and fiction were clearly separated. Watch this Missouri hooliganism case carefully. The same dynamics are at work.

supremacist ideology

Sorry, you're barking up the wrong tree. That overplayed card doesn't get a reaction from anyone anymore. Congratulations. Just a friendly suggestion which has nothing to do with your message: Invest in a spell checker. About half of your post is incorrectly spelled.

King Kung,

Ghetto America. And it's getting worse. Ain't diversity great? I was a child in the early 70s when my father would drive me into NYC. The lumbering Negroes (yes they were always black) would either spit on your windshield and offer to clean it off, or merely act unsolicited and demand payment. It's this sort of simian behavior I cannot tolerate. It's no surprise this sort of deviant behavior is making a comeback.

I will not tolerate racism on this board. Knock it off!

Sanuk!

Trayvon Martin case was a reflection of our own system/cultural shortcomings. The biggest was an egomaniacal prosecution going for the most serious charge possible and ignoring manslaughter, tossing it in as an afterthought at the last moment. Several jurors have come forward saying in no way was Zimmerman 'innocent' but they were conflicted on the more serious murder charge and confused. Horrible case - and conservative commentators have redacted their support of Zimmerman in lieu of his domestic violence, paranoia, and firearms obsession coming to light since.

Zimmerman was acting out his fantasy, and Martin defending himself was all the spark needed for Zimmerman to gun him down. Repulsive human being, I hope Karma gets him somehow someway.

I will not tolerate racism on this board. Knock it off!

Sanuk!

I respect that. However, Are you asking me to:

1 Forget or discount my personal experience?

Or

2. Ignore my personal experience and perhaps blame it on something else....

I'm interested in hearing your response.

Agreed, it was so obviously manslaughter that they could easily have nailed Zimmerman on it. But the refused to go for that - and got nothing. No one to blame but the prosecutors.

Someone smashes you head into the pavement, you are at liberty to inject some hot lead into his heart. Good night. Yeah, your color doesn't matter.

Must be some sort of liberal government conspiracy.

By Katy Galimberti, AccuWeather.com Staff Writer

August 13, 2014; 1:30 PM

A July 2014 study by the National Park Service reported that climate change has made a significant impact on the condition and care required for national parks across the United States.

Completed by two NPS researchers out of Colorado, the study logs various data spread across 1901 to 2012. Factors such as rising temperatures, widespread drought concerns and sea levels were all cited as reasons to spark better treatment of national parks.

"This report shows that climate change continues to be the most far-reaching and consequential challenge ever faced by our national parks," National Park Service Director Jonathan B. Jarvis said in a press release. "Our national parks can serve as places where we can monitor and document ecosystem change without many of the stressors that are found on other public lands."

LINK