Bangkok vs. Pattaya

jon46

Thus, when she is away, there is less pressure on her to get back or her primary job description is not to fcuk some fat fcuk. So to a beer bar girl, it is also to her a dating experience and thus it feels that way.

In my opinion, beer bar girls tend to be, on average, a little older than a lot of gogo girls. Late 20's / early 30's as opposed to early 20's.

Realising that their "shelf-life" might soon be up, beer bar girls are probably more interested to find a farang husband than their gogo dancing sisters, hence their ability to provide more of the GFE.

Kind of like a dress-rehearsal. :grinyes:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thus, when she is away, there is less pressure on her to get back or her primary job description is not to fcuk some fat fcuk. So to a beer bar girl, it is also to her a dating experience and thus it feels that way.

In my opinion, beer bar girls tend to be, on average, a little older than a lot of gogo girls. Late 20's / early 30's as opposed to early 20's.

Realising that their "shelf-life" might soon be up, beer bar girls are probably more interested to find a farang husband than their gogo dancing sisters, hence their ability to provide more of the GFE.

Kind of like a dress-rehearsal. :grinyes:

I cannot fault your logic :beer:

Some real gems to be found in the beer bars who are looking for a bf/sponsor but they tend to be picky ( that rules me out :down::grinyes: )and probably get snapped up pretty quickly...I would estimate the ratio of lookers to left-overs to be 1/10...

On the few trips I did make it to Pattaya I use to frequent the beer bars on the outskirts of town, in those days the outskirts was that street that led to the hill climb, Ao Udom 4 Road.

I made 4/5 trips in the early 90s to Pattaya, sometimes 2 years apart, but this one beer bar girl would spot me from a mile away and start waving her hands and calling me over. She never asked where I had been or why I was away for so long, just happy to meet again, have a beer and after work, I would get a call and she would come over for some nonP4P :beer:

Some real gems to be found in the beer bars who are looking for a bf/sponsor but they tend to be picky ( that rules me out :down::grinyes: )and probably get snapped up pretty quickly...I would estimate the ratio of lookers to left-overs to be 1/10...

I'm not as discerning as you, I'd say 4/10

and in Bangkok 5/10

Coss

The other day I went to have a beer at the Brisbane Marriott with a Thai friend of mine. She is okay, maybe a 7/10 but every farang that walked past had to have an eyeball. The worst offenders were the pilots of various airlines that frequent that hotel.

That is one of the good things about LOS, if you're with a 6-9/10 hardly anyone raises and eyeball or looks with their tongues hanging out :beer:

Archived