Football Season 2011-2012

sayjann

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sayjann, Mekong, I won't be crying if Man Utd wins. I don't like Man Utd. Hope they don't win it but if they do, its water of a duck's back.

I want Arsenal to win every game. First and foremost is Arsenal. How anyone else's club plays out is how they play out. Don't really care much.

Man City for me is loathsome but I hate Man Utd more. Its like asking me whether I hate Hitler or Stalin more. I'd hate to finish behind sperz but as long we get CL football this season the season will at least end adequately enough based on how we began the season. I'd like to see Citeh win it, us 3rd, Newcastle 4th and Chelsea and the scum out of the top 4 but its a dream.

QPR 2 v 1 Arsenal, the winning streak grinds to a halt, but hopefully it's not the start of yet another bad run!

I had a bad feeling about this match though. Away to a team who are fighting to stay up, a physical team that Arsenal don't like and a fairly poor surface, again something that Arsenal don't like.

Anyway Man Citee next week, who dropped another 2 points, although this time at home!

BTW that side of the pitch in and near the box, where Vermaelen slipped, three or four players slipped in the first half.

espiecally doctored by Mark Hughes in revenge for every game he lost against the Gooners when he was at MU... :hubbahubba:

As much as Manchini appears to be cracking up (stupid injury, can't trust Mario etc) I am still concerned about Uniteds trip to Ewood Park tomorrow evening, I for one have not ordered my "Champi20n's" T-Shirt as of yet, but it was funny seeing the Bertie's arguing over a free kick looked like Balotelli wanted to pick the ball up and take it home, talk about spat dummy* and toys out of the playpen at the same time.

Rumours from OT now about United lining up Kevin Strootman from PSV this summer, Limbo is probably best placed to give me the lowdown on him, I have read he is keeping de Jong out of the Netherlands. national team.

*Dummy is Pacifier for Chocolate Steve

Mekong, I don't follow Dutch football that much, especially not PSV, Strootman is indeed hot though and does seem to keep de Jong out of the Dutch squad, but that shouldn't be too difficult, football is about football, not about karate.

I am still concerned about Uniteds trip to Ewood Park tomorrow evening, I for one have not ordered my "Champi20n's" T-Shirt as of yet

i agree,our record there over the years is not great and certainly a game where we could slip up.

recently all the media and 'experts' have been saying MU should or will win every game before the showdown with City but this time of season brings up surprising results,and with Blackburn fighting relegation it's by no means a god given 3 points.

but with luck by the time City play thw Arse we will be 8 points ahead of them.... :devil:

i agree,our record there over the years is not great and certainly a game where we could slip up.

recently all the media and 'experts' have been saying MU should or will win every game before the showdown with City but this time of season brings up surprising results,and with Blackburn fighting relegation it's by no means a god given 3 points.

but with luck by the time City play thw Arse we will be 8 points ahead of them.... :devil:

up the ARSE.............. :applause:

thanks for doing MU a favour in the title race...... :up:

MU got lucky again at OT with a penalty which this time was given even though it was contentious with Young being offside and going down easily.

but the imp;osion in the Man City ranks over the last few weeks is lovely to watch.... :rotl:

Balotelli has been a major disruptive influence on City this season and is dragging the Club down.. :tuxedo:

he definately thinks he is bigger then the team/club and has pissed off his team-mates in a big way,but while Mancini has supported him,i think Mancini will have to give up up on him.

his attitude in the Arse game was disgraceful towards his team-mates and he just looked like he could'nt be bothered.

and the tackle(deliberate foul)in the 1st half was disgraceful,it was a definate career ending lunge which should be punished further.

if results go the right way in the next 3 weeks i would love MU to go to the emirates and being crowned PL Champions after the game.

and i'm sure Fergie :worship: would relish that scenario.... :grinyes:

if results go the right way in the next 3 weeks i would love MU to go to the emirates and being crowned PL Champions after the game.

They would be hard pressed to go to the Emirates and winning the title. The "Council House" has been rebranded as Etihad Stadium which is ironic, Etihad is the Arabic word for UNITED (as in United Arab Emirates) so Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan has a sense of humour.

The Fat Lady aint singing yet but she has cleared her throat.

Archived