Football Season 2011-2012

sayjann

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never understood how anyone can support two teams

big difference.

i support 1 team but follow the progress of 2 others because of family connections or because of places i have lived.

had a 15 y.o. American lad staying at my house recently and he supported Liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea,Barcalona and Real Madrid........now tht is STUPID.....

what a game.........Man Utd 4...Everton 4.

a real rollercoaster and an enjoyable game to watch.

Everton are on good form in the League and certainly went for some kind of good result.

Man Utd were poor at times and should really have done better in the long run.

unusual for Man Utd not to close the game down with a few minutes to go,but frailities in defence cost them.

some good goals, while not great in the game.

after City's win it's gonna be interesting in the last 3 games.

i see some experts have suggested the pendulum has swung City's way but i'm still not sure.

Man Utd have Swansea and Sunderland after City while they still have to go to Newcastle and that will not be easy..........

Great result indeed although they have lost Terry, Ramires, Branislav Ivanovic and Raul Meireles for the final.

Presumably if they win the final but don't make it into the top 4 in the EPL then only the top 3 in the EPL will qualify for next years CL meaning that 3rd place would be critical for Arsenal, Newcastle or Spurs.

Great result indeed although they have lost Terry, Ramires, Branislav Ivanovic and Raul Meireles for the final.

Presumably if they win the final but don't make it into the top 4 in the EPL then only the top 3 in the EPL will qualify for next years CL meaning that 3rd place would be critical for Arsenal, Newcastle or Spurs.

it was a good result but Barca have been found out a little the last 3 games.

2 games against Chelsea and one against Real Madrid and the've been found out a little.

the majority of possesion in all 3 games but hit on the counter in all 3 games.

last night they played very pretty football but found it hard to penetrate the Chelsea defence who performed well.

they say going down to 10 men is a disadvantage how many times do we see teams with 11 men struggle against 10?.

you tend to wonder how many goals Barca 'might' have scored if Messi had scored from the spot?.

if Messi had scored i think it would have deflated Chelsea but instead it gave them belief and the resolve to fight for their result.

the decision to only award the top 3 places in the PL entry to next seasons compie if Chelsea win is not right to me.

as usual UEFA change the rules when it suits them.

goes back to the time when Liverpool won the CL but failed to qualify in the PL.

a lot of rumblings about the holders of the trophy not being allowed to defend the trophy the next seaon and finally UEFA allowed to enter and England to have 5 teams in the competition that particular Year.

same as the World Cup,the holders now have to qualify instaed of getting automatic entry as holders.

Based on that argument Bayern Munich should qualify direct to ECL Final since it is being hosted at the Allianz Stadium

rather a silly statement.

when have the World Cup hosts ever been qualified straigh to the final?. :dunno:

perhaps you know better then me...

not my argument,only the rules the authorities make them up as they go along. :doah:

Still expect Man Utd to win the title (as much as I hate it). Touch and go for us. Hats off to the Toon. Pardew (cough....spit) deserves manager of the year even if he doesn't get in the CL. Arsenal...well, less said the better. Hoping Chelsea and the scum are out of the CL places obviously and hoping Bayern beats the former in the final.

Congrats to RvP on a well deserved player of the year award. He seems tired lately and hope scores a few and holds off Rooney for the scoring title.

Archived