University ,assorted

buffalo_bill

You mention the relationships that do work out, but they dont get anywhere near the number for keystrokes as those which end in bitterness, financial Armageddon and worse.

I think it culminated in the story of the poor bastard who was barbecued a few years back, but I suspect that someone has topped that since - in any case, its hair-raising stuff.

Our board member too. :(

I could tell of some BGs marriages that worked out wonderfully, but I know of as many that didn't. The point is you are playing the odds, sort of like playing Russian Roulette with 3  bullets in your 6 shooter.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Gentlemen ,

I feel deeply honoured to let the esteemed community know that after a down payment of 20.000 Baht cash the

" university " access problem seems to be solved .

Basic problem being to find the right person from within the institute . No easy but can . 5000 go to a middleman , the rest evaporates somewhere .

I wish to point out that the whole process stands in opposition to my East Prussian principles of honesty and lawful behaviour in public life .

Respectfully

BuBi

• 1 month later...

Gentlemen ,

I wish to update this board and the planet in general that Mademoiselle now will share a small apartment with somebody , at a rental cost of 3000 Baht each soul .

The motorcycle project consequently has been abandoned , final question is how much she would need per month for a living . Is 5000 enough ?

Bubi,

from memory the Uni was upcountry...(Yes?)

If so, I think the rent figure is on the high side at 3k each

With 5k plus the rent money she could probably afford her own moto cy payments (approx 1500/mth for a new Scoopyi)

Hi,

"Is 5000 enough ?"

Assuming this is after paying rent, right? Food would run her roughly 80-100 Baht / day I guess, less if she's sharing with friends / making it at home. Add 500-1000 for groceries and such. No idea how much her transportation will be, but doubt it will be much. Some bills (elec, phone, water, etc) and the 5K should be okay-ish I guess. She won't be barfining guys from the local 'gay' karaoke place, but I don't think she's supposed to anyway :)

Sanuk!

Archived