People's Uprising About To Reach 'critical Mass'

Flashermac

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yet again you impose your western definitions of democracy & elections upon Thailand where even the elected / buying votes governement does not follow the democracy rules.....

Fine , so what do they have the constitution for ? I take it you support the idea that whenever a sufficiently large number of people imposes enough pressure on the government to resign they are automatically right just because they are many and they are sure the government is wrong .

About insulting I wonder if you possibly intend to praise other people by qualifying them them as having no clue . Anyhow thank you for not claiming I owe you money .

bubi I may charge you for this and send you a kind I Owe YOU tinker cuz really I don't get the kind of logic you imply with:

"Fine , so what do they have the constitution for ? I take it you support the idea that whenever a sufficiently large number of people imposes enough pressure on the government to resign they are automatically right just because they are many and they are sure the government is wrong

Well for starters the constitution and other laws are meant to be upheld I guess, BUT when the government did not LIKE a certain ruling of LAW against THEM & rather found it convenient to rewrite those laws to open up white washing of their clan how do you think sane upstanding citizens like you AND ME MIGHT RESPOND?

3) take a walk on the wild side on some hot city streets with mr suthep as sponsor? for sure!!

2) ask for the PM & her democratic buddys to fuck off? check

1) ASK for free beer and river lodges from the government proptu? check

now please pay what u owe

anything else sir?

really i would like to see a better way forward than the untried special provisions of charter x & y of the constitution when there is no legitimate (caretaker) government anymore and a proposed candidate has to be endorsed by the king and reforms, charter rewrite etc before a new election....see bubi & other democrats...this is the LEGAL constitutional way in situations like this where an illigitame PM stubborn as a wall refuse to step down cuz she has too much too loose & yet plenty of haribo gold bears to rob the country off off still as dictaor'ed by her expat boss/big brother.

now if someone could suggest or explain why it may be better for the people having yingluck 'caring' & taking another (re-elected) term pls do.

I would love to know & believe a miss taksinite before and after an election is any good for anyone really?

however I dont know & probably no one knows (yet) who might be able to govern better, but once the rules of the game have been improved im sure a new fresh (wo)man of the people will step forward, nominate himself & elect himself :)

Fine , so what do they have the constitution for ?

even this democratically elected governement does not uphold the constitution, they do when it suits them, they dont when the high constitutional court voted against them.....or do you have a selected memory ?

I take it you support the idea that whenever a sufficiently large number of people imposes enough pressure on the government to resign they are automatically right just because they are many and they are sure the government is wrong .

that has been the case throughout history all over the world.....

About insulting I wonder if you possibly intend to praise other people by qualifying them them as having no clue .

I have no idea at all of the point you are trying to make here :(

Anyhow thank you for not claiming I owe you money .

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ????? what is the whole point of writing this other than to insult me...? I do not owe anyone money, debts or anything else, so implying anything at all is quite insulting. or do you need some money yourself maybe....?

BB

KS,

No, he was certainly not trying to be funny, he is trying to deviate the topic at hand.

For years he is insinuating at a good / high / rich income and apparantly there is a money conflict between him and another member.

I see no reason at all to let this pass, funny or not when he point it towards me !

Or does he want a pissing contest ?

Now back to the critical mass peoples' uprising.

BB

In the name of establishing eternal peace on the Thai360 board I hereby officially declare to refrain from further implementation of Western definitions concerning democracy etc into my future publication work . I declare that I have successfully been instructed by somebody who has been travelling into the country for 33 years that for example blocking the capital and disobeying of any laws that appear to be inconvenient in the process of ousting an elected government is in full accordance with Eastern definition of democratic culture .

I may ask aforementioned expert in Eastern culture if for example the killing of policemen by drunken Ferrari drivers should be considered as fully acceptable under Eastern definition or not under Western definition ? Or should we leave the definition of the standards to the local fortune teller ?

Archived