Nation Tv's New 4-D Studio At The Coast On-Air Today

Coss

Does any one know how the Thais have incorporated a 4th dimension into a TV studio?

Link

NATION TV, a digital TV news channel under the Nation Multimedia Group, has spent Bt50 million on its new studio "Nation TV Town @ The Coast" in Bangkok's Bang Na district, creating the first four-dimension studio in Thailand.

The new studio will debut airing today, starting with news talk programme 'Khao Khon Rub Arun' at 5.30am and ending with a discussion programme "Nation Midnight" at 12pm every day.

Nation TV will extend the morning news with a sports programme for audiences who are fans, especially football supporters, at 7.35am. Three well-known anchors - Kanok Ratwongsakul, Teera Tanyapaipul, and Nantakwang Sirasoontorn will join in the sports talk as co-hosts.

"The Bt50-million new studio comes with the most modern technology and equipment and is considered the channel's third studio," said Adisak Limprungpatanakij, president of Nation Broadcasting Corporation, operator of Nation TV.

The first studio, which has operated for 15 years, is located at the Interlink Tower (the former Nation Tower) and the second is at Siam Discovery Center. It will be closed for 8-9 months, a period the centre has set as a target for renovation...........

This sites ignorance astonishes me to be honest.

4DTV is the HDD version of Digi Cypher 2 format, I kept my gob shut for 24 hours to allow PTBM or RM to express their knowledge but they failed to impress.

In Lay mans terms 4DTV is akin to a PDF as opposed to a JPEG, lots of data TX with a small footprint based upon TVRO (Television Receive Only) technology.

FFS I use 4DTV for a station wide CCTV viewing and recording systems in rural Vietnam, it really is that old hat, or is it modern tech I am telling the commies about? Never look ones paymaster down the throat!