State Of War From 5:00P.m. (0830 Gmt) On Friday

https://www.rt.com/n...a-shells-north/

Kim Myong-chol, the executive director of The Centre for North Korea-US Peace - a body which sympathises with Kim Jong-un based in Japan - has warned of nuclear war. He said: "The North does not want a war, but South Korea and the US want war. So we will destroy their forces in an instant". Earlier we told you how US troops are on the ground in South Korea. He added: "It depends on the situation and the reactions of South Korea and the US, but it could be a nuclear war. The choice is up to the Americans".

post-55327-0-12841500-1440177424_thumb.jpg

The above picture is absolutely horrendous ...

An unknown victim where as you posted an image only this week of a victim of the Ewaran Shrine Bombing and thought it was apt

Kettle calling Pot, I am surprised you have any windows left in your glass house

" Not welcome in any of the rooms "

Thanks, I will add this to the private mails and emails I have received from present, and board members who mailed me to tell me the reasons they left ... See some quotes ...

" The rest just don't really have much experience in Thai business or culture outside of the bar areas and very short vacations."

" I will continue to give you shit in the forum, but I know you can take it, good fun sparring with you. "

" This happened a couple of years ago. I was jumped on for no reason. Some of these guys are drunk when they make replies."

" Take care and pls consider staying with us."

" It is amazing that you have to prove you are female - but then again the board is not as friendly as it once was."

" Keep on keeping on....don't let any of this get you down."

" Some of the nicest people I've ever met used to be active here....then the xxxxxx and the xxxxxxx type drive them away.

" These attacks can derail good topics."

" Glad you're back. :) "

" Not sure how long you've been on the board but xxxxxxx has caused a lot of people to leave- in my opinion. "

" Like your posts! "

" This board basically started as a nightlife board but almost all of us are far past that now."

" Glad you posted that!! "

etc, ........

And? Your point is? :dunno:

As Mekong says, a few days ago you post a gruesome picture of a severed torso from the Erawan Shrine bombing and obviously think that's ok. Now when Coss posts a severed head, from who knows where, it's "absolutely horrendous". Could you please explain the difference?

Hi,

"but then again the board is not as friendly as it once was."

Odd. I actually think it is a lot better than a few years back when I had to deal with personal insults way more than I have to now.

I guess this might be a case of "in the good ol' times".

Sanuk!

• Like 1