From Barbie

Coss

Apparently in the new movie Barbie (I wont watch that one), there is a monologue from a character that is this:

"It is literally impossible to be a woman," Gloria says. "You are so beautiful, and so smart, and it kills me that you don't think you're good enough... I'm just so tired of watching myself and every single other woman tie herself into knots so that people will like us. And if all of that is also true for a doll just representing a woman, then I don't even know." - America Ferrera's "Gloria".

And this monologue, is striking a chord and gaining extreme popularity (read viral), amongst the female species across the planet.

I think it was Coco Chanel who coined the quote - "Men desire Women, Women desire, that desire".

I can re-hash Coco's quote to:

Men want naked women. Women want men. Negotiate.

Problem solved.

futher

Wolf of Wall Street - accurate representation of Margo Robbie who plays Barbie in the movie Barbie.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 1:13 PM, Coss said:

Apparently in the new movie Barbie (I wont watch that one), there is a monologue from a character that is this:

"It is literally impossible to be a woman," Gloria says. "You are so beautiful, and so smart, and it kills me that you don't think you're good enough... I'm just so tired of watching myself and every single other woman tie herself into knots so that people will like us. And if all of that is also true for a doll just representing a woman, then I don't even know." - America Ferrera's "Gloria".

And this monologue, is striking a chord and gaining extreme popularity (read viral), amongst the female species across the planet.

I think it was Coco Chanel who coined the quote - "Men desire Women, Women desire, that desire".

I can re-hash Coco's quote to:

Men want naked women. Women want men. Negotiate.

Problem solved.

futher

Wolf of Wall Street - accurate representation of Margo Robbie who plays Barbie in the movie Barbie.

Coco Chanel was a very despicable person, from Nazi collaborator and then down hill… Barbie help mold women’s expectations of what there lives were supposed to be…then there was reality…

• 2 months later...